So excited after 2 1/2 years of infertility!!

blhdavis1661

Reaction score
my husband and I have been trying for over 2 yrs! we gave up thinking we would never get pregnant! We just found out we are pregnant on Christmas morning! went to the doc and im 5weeks! we are so excited! we werent trying at all! Im nervous and excited all at the same time! please give me advice or pointers that you think could help us! thank you!

Congrats sweetie!! And welcome to BnB! That is so exciting!! Since you are new.. have you found the first trimester section yet? BnB was extremely helpful to me during my pregnancy.. you can ask tons of questions and just talk to a bunch of women at the same stage of pregnancy as you. Good luck with everything! xxoxo

Aww congratulations that's lovely news.

I didn't get any symptoms until about 9 weeks and was panicking before then that I couldn't possibly be pregnant as I felt normal. So my advice would be try not to panic (easier said than done), I was a nightmare!!

I suffered from really bad headaches and went for two weeks with no medication. It got so bad that I rang my midwife and she told me that it was fine for me to take paracetemol (what a godsend) in the usual dosages. I wish someone had told me that straight away and I wouldn't have suffered so much.

If you have an early scan, I wouldn't go before 8-9 weeks like we did. We went at 6 and saw an empty sac so I spent weeks worrying that there was something wrong.

Good luck and you will be absolutely fine. All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->