• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So excited for second trimester

coffee cake

Reaction score
Anyone else very excited? Now I'm nearly 11 weeks, it's not all that far off! I'm so pleased to be heading out of first tri. :thumbup: anyone else due around the same time as me?

I am and I'm not even 9 weeks yet :haha: just looking forward to being more relaxed and not as worried as 1st tri is torture sometimes!!

First trimester is rough in terms of worry. :( I feel a lot better at this point though. :D

Me too! I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and have a scan in the morning. I can't wait for 1st tri to be over... I worry about everything!

I'm due may 16th! And super super excited to be in the 2nd tri! I'm still having bad nausea..I thought it was supposed to get better as you near the second tri.

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and have my scan. Super excited. Sickness has kicked in real bad the last few days too. :( x

I'm already excited and anxious about getting to the second tri and I'm only 4w3d lol.

Congrats on graduating :D

I go into my second trimester tuesday!!!!! I'm due May 6, I couldn't be more thrilled! Congratulations to you!

I'm due may 16th! And super super excited to be in the 2nd tri! I'm still having bad nausea..I thought it was supposed to get better as you near the second tri.

I'm due May 18th and am soooo ready for 2nd tri!! I have my next scan on Tuesday when I will be 11 weeks 2 days and after that is when I will feel the most relieved and excited!! I just wanted to add that I too have been feeling the MOST sick over the past 4 days or so and I am thinking the same thing... Aren't we supposed to be feeling better soon! Maybe our bodies are putting us through one more last sick push and then on to a sick-free 2nd tri!!

Just hit 13 weeks thank G-d and so relieved! Morning sickness is basically under control, but omg the exhaustion! I don't know how moms with other kids doing it. This is my first and just battling through the work day is taking such a toll!

I am super excited for the second tri and I'm only 4 weeks and 2 days! This is my first pregnancy after my miscarriage in August 2012 and I am super worried about everything!! I am looking forward to relaxing about things.

I am beyond ready, and I am only 8 weeks, lol. It will come eventually!

Sooooo anxious to be entering second tri soon! I was sick for so long and I'm just now starting to feel a little bit better everyday. I can't wait for the sickness to be completely over and start to see my little bump! At this point, second tri can't come fast enough!!!

Just wondering if any of you ladies have been having insomnia? I can fall asleep fine but as soon as I wake up to use the restroom my mind won't stop worrying about dumb things that make no sense to worry about...and I'm up for an hour to two hours after that...blah! :dohh:

Wow, glad I'm not the only one who has suddenly had sickness kick in to full force! It went away a bit there, now it has hit the last two days.

Just wondering if any of you ladies have been having insomnia? I can fall asleep fine but as soon as I wake up to use the restroom my mind won't stop worrying about dumb things that make no sense to worry about...and I'm up for an hour to two hours after that...blah! :dohh:

I have awful insomnia now. It takes so long to fall asleep, then I wake up middle of the night completely wide awake. :wacko: can't wait to just sleep a full night...

I'm 11 weeks today (due 19th may) and can't wait! I do feel I'm starting to relax a bit more and have started talking names, whereas before, I was too scared of jinxing it. Still haven't dared write in the pregnancy journal though!

This is a stupid question but I've read both, does the 2nd trimester start at 12 weeks or at the end of 12 weeks, i.e. 13 weeks?

Have many 11 weeks had your 12 week scan date yet? I'm still waiting but saw the midwife at 8weeks. Getting worried they forgot about me! Haha

Sleep wise, I'm exhausted all the time but if I wake up in the early hours, I can't sleep again for ages.

Nearly there! I have another scan this Thursday at nearly 11 weeks so feeling like am so close to second tri.
Told my best friends at the weekend there as well so def getting impatient for when I can have it all out in the open.
I'll tell work after 13 weeks as that's second tri in my mind. Think on B&B that's the cut off as well :)

11 weeks today!! I have my scan in 3.5 hours. Nervous and excited! If all goes well, we will be announcing!

The sickness is mostly gone, but I've been having horrible headaches every day. Yesterday was the worst one yet, so painful I could barely stand. Going to ask the doc about that today.

Good luck with your scan LiLi

I so want to be done with first tri too but still have a few weeks to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->