• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So excited for second trimester

I'm so looking forward to not feeling yucky & tired and enjoying the pregnancy lol I have a few weeks to go yet

I love second trimester! Can't wait, feels close yet far lol, I'm about 11 weeks, no definite until scan.

Scan went great! We woke baby up, he stretched, then propped his feet up on the side of my uterus and got comfy. Measured between 11w2d and 11w5d... So out due date was moved up a few days. May 17, yay!

image.jpg

I am looking forward to 2nd trimester so much! I have scan next wed and will be 11w3d. Looking forward to not having to hide it anymore and watching my bump grow by the day! :D xx

I'm 11 weeks today (due 19th may) and can't wait! I do feel I'm starting to relax a bit more and have started talking names, whereas before, I was too scared of jinxing it. Still haven't dared write in the pregnancy journal though!

This is a stupid question but I've read both, does the 2nd trimester start at 12 weeks or at the end of 12 weeks, i.e. 13 weeks?

Have many 11 weeks had your 12 week scan date yet? I'm still waiting but saw the midwife at 8weeks. Getting worried they forgot about me! Haha

Sleep wise, I'm exhausted all the time but if I wake up in the early hours, I can't sleep again for ages.

I haven't even got to be seen at 8 weeks...my dr canceled my appointment and could only get me in at 12 week. I'm super anxious to see my baby again. At 9 weeks I paid for a scan and the baby was super wiggly, it was pretty much the most beautiful thing ever! :happydance:

I can't wait too! I'm due 19th of May so one day before you.
Can't wait to be able to relax a little this pregnancy has been tough. So much heartache in 1st tri. Even though a loss can happen at any time I'd much rather be in 2nd tri lol
I've got my NT scan booked for 13 weeks I can't wait to see bub again :)

I am so looking forward to 2nd tri as well! I have been feeling the worst the past few days, which I think is funny. Super hungover feeling. We have our NT scan on Monday so I am super excited to see baby :) Can't wait until we are all 2nd tri and then 3rd tri :happydance:

MrsGax, I felt worse these last few days too. I don't get it, I thought it was supposed to get better now! I hope it doesn't last! Good luck for Monday.

Solastyear, that must have been amazing. We had a couple of early scans as we did ivf but baby was too small to be moving. I can't wait for the 12 week scan. Will you get another scan at that appointment or will you have to wait to be refered?

MrsGax, I felt worse these last few days too. I don't get it, I thought it was supposed to get better now! I hope it doesn't last! Good luck for Monday.

Solastyear, that must have been amazing. We had a couple of early scans as we did ivf but baby was too small to be moving. I can't wait for the 12 week scan. Will you get another scan at that appointment or will you have to wait to be refered?

I get another scan and a whole hour with the dr (lol). So we're pretty excited to see the changes in our babe. I know it's still early but I will be asking about the angle of the dangle haha. I'm hope it's a girl...the hubby wants a boy...but we'll be super excited either way so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->