So excited...tell me what you think...?

Not sure whether to test now or wait till this afternoon when hgc might be that bit higher? :shrug:

Its evening now in UK ~ :test:

J/k. You do it whenever you feel comfortable, ive always used FMU if it seems that PM pee is just as good! :winkwink:

All the best and dont forget to update, whatever the result is :thumbup:

Hey ladies, got a :bfn: yesterday morning...:nope: Wasn't feeling any symptoms really yesterday apart from a mild headache! Got around the drinking at my Dad's birthday meal by saying I had a headache although brother did say at the table..."You're not pregnant are you"?!!! :dohh:

Today I feel a bit spaced out and slightly sicky. Also feel I am picking up a cold so that probably explains that! I am going to refrain from testing though as my hope is fading fast! Feel a bit embarrassed by all my symptom spotting :blush:

Thought I was really in for my :bfp: after the spotting at 6DPO...:cry:

Well a BFN at 9 DPO is common hun, dont give up yet! :thumbup:

Prob wait till 12 DPO (if you can) and test again with FMU, the symptoms are a good sign, dont feel wrong about noticing them.
Best of luck and keep us informed :hugs:

Test again in a couple of days hun, 9dpo is still slightly early, fingers crossed for you're bfp I'm sure you will get the result you've been waiting for :) :dust: to you sweetie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->