So exhausted :o(

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
God what next!

Daisy has the cold again, my OH has had it for 5 weeks and wont go to the doctor, I am so angry at him :growlmad:

The poor wee thing has got it quite bad this time, I have been up for 2 days, I'm scared to lay her down to sleep because her nose gets so blocked from just lying down to get her nappy changed so sleeping would give her major trouble breathing :cry:
I am sitting here holding her in an upright position so she wont get all blocked up.

The HV advised using snufflebabe even though it's from 3 months of age, and we have a calpol plug in thingy, and as of today she can get Calpol.

I'm so so tired! OH never even offered to take over tonight he is being quite selfish, claiming to be tired all the time when it's me that is up with her at all hours :hissy:

I'm scared now that holding her through the night so much will make her want it all the time and I'm going to turn into a sleep deprived zombie!

Sorry for babbling on! Hope you are all ok xxx

When my LO has a cold he has same problem,his nose got blocked up when lie down so i lie him on nursing pillow. it didn;t help much but a bit.
can't advice on OH as mine said same thing. he sleeps 6-8 hours a night and i have to get up 4-5 times a night to B'feed him and of course he's so tired. Like i'm not tired. MEN!!!!
Hope your baby get better soon, so do you
"hug"

Awww I hope things improve soon hun!

Do you have a comfy couch or chair that you can snooze while holding her upright? Or a de-humidifyer?

:hug:

Oh no

I'm afraid your OH will have to pull his act together its ok that he wants to be ill but its not ok that he is making LO ill!!

Thats just awful :(

I hope Daisy feels better soon and Daddy help sher her get better!! *hugs* x

When ethan was ill they suggested raising the top end of his cot with books under the feet so when i laid him down he was slighty raised which helped keep crap off his chest ..
Hope Daisy feels better soon
hugs serina xx

https://www.mothersbliss.co.uk/shopping/bedblocks.asp These are what i got to slighty tilt his bed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->