So fed up now

claireyfairy

Mum to 1 pregnant with#2
Reaction score
Sorry for the moan.
I am 41 weeks today and feel like crap! I really wanted to go naturally with this one but as ds was 9lbs when he was induced at 40+12 I daren't leave it past then so I have agreed my induction date to be this Thursday.
I am tired, my hay fever had started up, I am snappy with dh and ds. I have just had enough. I just feel like crying!!

We have tried everything since 39 weeks- why does nothing work?
I have had two sweeps and both midwives have told me that I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced and that there is no way I will end up being induced- but that's what they said with ds.

Is it my body that is being stubborn or do I create stubborn babies?!!!

I was exactly the same way with the last one! I went in for induction - they broke my waters and 45 mins later he was in my arms! Maybe the pain and frustration you have now will lead to an easy labour :)

I'm only 32 weeks and i'm so fed up! So I can't even imagine. I really hope your baby comes soon. Sending you easy labour vibes!

I feel for u! I'm 40+3 and fed up!! :( my induction isn't booked until 13 May and would just hate it so much if I go that far!!
Nothing seems to work for me either and like u at my last sweep on Tuesday I was 2cm dilated and my mw said she thinks I'll go naturally! I just can't see it happening though!
Going to go 4 a big long walk in a bit to try to let gravity do some work! No doubt it will be completely pointless! :(

Oh my god- nothing still. This is crazy. Why are my babies so stubborn? Two days till induction and loosing all hope of a natural labour at the birthing centre.

I really didn't want this to happen I could cry.

Aw hunny, hope your LO makes an appearance very soon! xx

Thank you!
Just phoned my midwife to beg for another sweep- she probably thinks I'm mad but she has agreed to do one this afternoon. I am going to walk to doctors and back- don't care how hot it is!! I have then told dh that we are also going to he busy this afternoon and evening. Going to give it one last shot!!
If I am not in labour by this time tomorrow at least no one can say we haven't tried!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->