So fed up

jenny25

Reaction score
It's been 7 months since our mc and yet we still have not fallen pregnant:cry: been put on metformin to help shorten my length in cycles started this on the 18th march but yet to see any results all im having is side effects when is it gonna be our turn :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im so sorry. How long are your cycles? I just had an 84 day cycle and even ov'd. I think our bodies like to torture us.

it can take a few weeks for met to take effect - sometimes a couple of months.

In the meantime - you can reduce the side effects by sticking to low GI and taking the tablets straight after food.

sorry you're feeling so down - but chin up - you're a strong lady :)

hx

sorry u are feeling down hun. I knw that feeling too well :-( just keep in your mind that u got pregnant before and u will again, it just takes longer sometimes and Dr's say the average time for a fertile couple to conceive tends to be around 9mths of trying, so hang in there and pray u get that bfp soon xxx

Oh hon, I know how you feel!

Keep at it, your time will come and it will be all the more worth it after what you've been through! As hard as it is, you need to stay positive :)

Hugs

K

my cycles are between 42-48 days and this is after a d&C aswell its gotten worse instead of better we went to the hospital to have tests done but we dont go back for 4 weeks yet,
i guess im just kinda bla cause everyone else around me is fallen pregnant its kinda hard to deal with at the moment x

Hi hun I know how you feel as it has been 6 months since our miscarriage and still nothing. I also have at least 3 people I know due to give birth in the next 6 weeks and I would have been due in 10 weeks. I had been tryin got stay positive but as it is approaching what would ahve been my due date all my positive ness seems to tbe disapperaing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->