so freakin sad

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
I am so freaking sad and it doesnt help that a friend posted on fb that she was pregnant and was the exact same weeks as i was... now i get to watch her have ultrasound pics on her fb and know thats what mine would have looked like........ i almost deleted her. :cry:

Aww I'm so sorry Hun, I know exactly what you mean xxx

So sorry!! The exact thing happened to me with a freind from work!!
She also had a miscarriage a year ago and im really happy for her BUT everytime i hear her talking about her scans and the baby and being fussy with food it just breaks me!! I cant cope with knowing it shouldve been me and being soooo jealous and then i get guilt as i love her to bits!! Its a nightmare!!!

x x

I understand that.. a girl I'm friends with was 2 weeks ahead of me and we were SO close to each other. You can always block just their updates without deleting them?? Just a thought :hugs:

I'm sorry. The exact thing happened to us today. It's so hard anyway let alone having to watch someone at the same stage as you would have been. I don't know how we're going to cope with it, sure we will. Just be strong. We've done it once before, we'll all do it again. It won't replace but it will help.

thanks ladies it sure feels good to know i am not an awful person... because thats how i was feeling.

So sorry for your loss. You're not awful, it's normal to feel that way. I keep seeing pics of friends ultra sounds on FB and its so hard. Hang in there, it gets better with time. :hugs: We lost our twins at 8 weeks back in January. Just allow yourself to be mad, angry, cry, etc.

Sorry hun.. I felt like that I had mine mmc ov she had her dec now she's preg again 12weeks, And im still trying... Our time will come :hugs:
And another friend is 6months preg with a 5month old bby!!! :growlmad:

I know except what you mean - the same thing happened to me this week and it just made me burst into tears. I'm trying to remain hopeful that it'll be my turn soon. Big hugs x

thanks ladies... i need to keep telling myself that... it will be my turn soon...it will be my turn soon...it will be my turn soon...it will be my turn soon...it will be my turn soon...

that is tough. i know because i am surrounded by others who are pregnant - why is everyone pregnant!! just keep your chin up. try to remember how happy and scared you were (and will be again) and try to wish them well.

Sorry about the above heading. I can't delete it.

Thinking of you. I know what your going through. I feel exactly the same.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->