So friggin scared

vickytoria88

Reaction score
I had a mmc in November at 8 weeks. Just got my bfp. Extremely scared but happy too. I already have a daughter so know my body can do it.

Don't worry unless it's necessary! Be happy, enjoy it. If something happens, it's meant to! Congratulations! :)

hugs i no how u feel,
i got my bfp last week
and i sufferede as blighted ovum last year and misscarried naturally in nov at 10 weeks.
i go for bloods today im also scared
hugs and good luck

I know exactly how you feel hun.

I had a mmc in Jan 12 but went on to have a healthy daughter.

I am currently 6 weeks and I was worrying so much about having another mmc, it was taking over all my thoughts. I spoke to my GP and I found that really helped, I've booked a private Scan for next week to ease my worry and once I hit 9 weeks I shall be using my doppler.

Worrying is natural but just remember everything happens for a reason and whatever happens you have no control over. Take each day as it comes and enjoy the present :)

If you ever need to talk feel free to message me xxx

Hello hun I feel you! I had a MMC in August and found out in December I was pregnant again. I'm 23 weeks and so far everything is healthy! I was a nervous wreck before my first scan at 7+3, I even bought myself a doppler to keep my mind at ease and I finally heard her heartbeat at 10+3. Wishing you the best of luck and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

congratulations on your BFP , hope it sticks

I'm with you, we had a mmc in march and just got pregnant on our very first cycle. It's so frightening but we must try relax. Let's try stay positive girls, praying for sticky beans :dust:

Xx

Thank you all for your kind words. Trying to be positive. Will contact the MW tomorrow

You're bound to be scared Vic, but like you said, your body can do this! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->