So frustrated - but what do you think?

JULIEH

Reaction score
Ladies, Id be grateful for any replies, even a quick 'yes or no'!

Literally am going mad.....

I am currently dpo 13 to 15, I think 14 is accurate however! And BFN this morning with cheapie test and a clear blue digital. I am finding it difficult to believe I am not pregnant!! I know how easy it is to convince yourself of the vague symptoms of early pregnancy are happening, especially when you are so desperately trying to see a positive, but I dont think I was doing this, not done so before anyway!!

BD at right times etc...So I have had the less obvious stuff - Ive been emotional, noticeably more so to others and myself, Ive had mild cramping since 9dpo which Ive never had before, sense of smell is heightened - I vomitted in the street out of no where from walking past a take out place that smelled of oil on 10dpo - and nauseous at times, again rare for me

I have also had some symptoms that I know I cant be imagining - I had a small spot of bark brown blood on my underwear at 8dpo - I have never ever spotted or had anything similar before in 22 years of periods so I was struck by this and thought it sounded quite like the classical description of an implantation bleed. From 11dpo I have had fluctuating levels of that horrible metalic taste in my mouth which I didnt know was even a symptom until I assumed it was dental and investigated - I am definitely not imagining it, its gross!

And finally, on 11dpo I had a faint but definitely pink line appear on a cheap test with in the correct time limit!

So I think you could see why I was convinced!? Never had any of these before, then all that in one month? and a convincing looking positive??

So am I literally able to imagine all that?
Could I still be pregnant? Seem likes wishful thinking given now day 14, maybe even 15 dpo and negative tests....

Any replies would be a comfort

Thank you
Good luck to everyone this month
We'll get there in the end

julie
xxx

It is very possible i would say, can you get a FRER test? They are very sensitive and lots of the ladies on here use them and get accurate results. Good luck :)

I have two stories... one i had a chemical and first response were the only tests to pick up my positives. Then it faded as soon as my bleeding began

2 months ago i got two positive tests on some amazon ones they supply to the nhs... they were faulty tests and i was not pregnant. Xx

Can't rule anything out! I would take a FRER, as the PP suggested. Keep us updated! PS) this happened to me once. I KNEW I was pregnant, even though I kept getting BFNs. My HCG must have not been doubling properly, because I finally got a BFP 2 weeks after AF was due, then I started bleeding the next day and miscarried. I don't know if miscarried or chemical would be the correct term for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->