So frustrated! Can't sleep!

jw1555

Reaction score
Argh I spend all day soooo tired...then when I get in to bed I just can't sleep. I can't get comfortable, my bump hurts too move, my hips and back hurt to move and, I keep needing a wee, I have horrible heartburn. I just want to sleeeep! I guess it's getting me ready for all those sleepless nights with LO!

I could have written your post! The last few weeks are definitely the hardest! Getting up at usual time with dd is so hard, but like you say it's good preparation for the sleepless nights to come. It will all be worth it in the end.
Xx

I sympathise. On nights I can sleep our toddler gets us up and when she sleeps like a log I spend half the night awake, getting up to go to the toilet or with wrestless legs.

I can sympathize. :(
On some nights I take a pregnancy safe antihistamine, which makes me drowsy and helps me fall asleep. I feel a little guilty taking it, but my MW OK'd it and I need my sleep in order to be a good mom during the day!
Poor moms, eh!

Yep I could have written that post also!

Glad to know I'm not alone! Finally fell asleep at 1am...wide awake at 5am! Argh!

Hun you are not alone in your crazy insomnia!
I have also been suffering for a couple of months now due to the same reasons. I have looked up a condition called SPD or symphysis pubis dysfunction (https://www.babycenter.com.au/a546492/pelvic-pain-spd)
and it describes me perfectly. I don't believe I have a severe version of it but definitely in the SPD category. I haven't been diagnosed but have discussed it last time with the Dr and he wasn't interested so I figure I will just put up with it and hope it goes away not too long after bubs is here.
Hopefully then I will get some sleep.... oh wait....
haha

Yep, you are not alone. I'm there with you too. Its 3am and I'm up eating cereal cause I'm just starving!! I woke up cause of sore bump, then baby gets hiccups (which I cannot sleep through at all), not I can't get back to sleep!
argh! Falling asleep is hard enough, then waking up to pee all the time, then dealing with a sore uncomfortable bump and lastly hunger. AND still gotta get get for work !! Some days I have no idea how I make it! I just wanna sleep all day! (and to be honest I CAN sleep better during the day, its only at night that these things bother me! I just never have time for a nap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->