So frustrated, thinking of taking a break

kcmb0886

Reaction score
We're on our seventh cycle of TTC#2 with a CP in January. But every month something always seems to come up that interferes with trying. This weekend I think I'll probably O if I haven't stressed myself out too much. But, no. My brother- and sister-in-law and my niece are in town and they're staying at our house all weekend so there won't be any chance for DH and me to dtd. Oh, and SIL is pregnant with #2 so, although I'm happy for them, I'm sad it isn't me and it's difficult for me since I'd be approaching second trimester right now. At any rate, I just decided not to go to breakfast with them because I don't want to have to see her pregnant belly more than absolutely necessary. But I realize maybe I'm going overboard with this TTC stuff and I need to take a break before I drive DH completely nuts or before I go completely nuts. It's just tough because I know we'll only get pregnant if we try, but what is the point when it's consuming my whole life and interfering with whether or not people can come visit us. Sigh.

Can you dtd right before your visitor's come? If you're going to O this weekend and they don't come till, say, Friday, you can still be successful if you only dtd Thursday and/or Friday morning?

And as for the rest of your post, I have to admit my situation was not entirely comparable. But I do know that DH and I had been trying for our first for several months unsuccessfully and I was so frustrated because I'd been keeping perfect track (so I thought) of my cycles. We almost stopped trying but instead decided to scale back the "efforts" a lot. Didn't keep track of CM, temp, nothing! (But continued to dtd without protection) And that was the successful cycle haha. So maybe doing the same will help? Good luck, I hope you get your #2 soon :)

Thank you. Congratulations on your BFP!

As soon as they left, I felt a lot better. Judging by my temps I haven't even O'ed so I worried more than I needed to for nothing. So now if I could just O and time the dance exactly right, maybe we'll get a BFP soon. Trying to stay positive (no pun intended).

I completely understand! Me and my partner will be starting cycle 6 as soon as tge witch shoes up and I'm feeling so frustrated with the whole situation. All my friends have children and few that were left have announced there pregnancy the last few months. I almost feel to pay for IVF so I don't have to keep being disappointed each month. It's driving me absolutely crazy, and it's only been 6 months I don't know how people keep going month after month I already feel like curling into a little ball lol

i'll have to agree with Nikki on this one, i tried for 6 months unsuccessfully to have our second, temping charting OPS the whole nine yeards, i finally decided to say screw it lets just have fun and not worry, that was the cycle i conceived on lol worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->