So frustrated

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
I had been having so many contractions i thought i was labor a few times last week but now NOTHING not even hardly a braxtion hicks i feel like i am moving backwards instead of forwards :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: i am almost 39 weeks and sooo ready for her to be here

Ooh I am soooo with you on wanting the baby to be here! Hopefully it wont be too much longer! :hugs:

I feel your frustration! Fed up and not even over due yet!

I was just about to make a post like this. I was in the hospital on Wed night with regular contractions, but labor wasn't progressing so they sent me home. Midwife said I seem like I'm in early labor. But its been days- I'll have strong painful contractions regularly and then they stop. Its been enough to keep me home, but now I feel so useless limping around my house. ARG.

I'm trying really hard to keep calm and trust that she will come when its the right time. And somehow enjoy this time to myself. This is what I keep repeating in my head.

Yep, it's all I can think about! I want her out!

I keep trying to tell my self shes not ready....but then i just get so frustrated because I'M ready lol

I'm totally the same. U'm 39 weeks today and nothing, but last week there were contractions coming every 10 minutes... until they stopped... getting so frustrated now....

I'm there with you. Up all night Sunday with strong painful contractions and then everything came to a screeching halt around 2pm yesterday (Monday). So now I'm at work and my pelvis hurts and I'm crabby as hell and generally in a bad mood... and I get to deal with all of the "You're back!" comments at work and go through the "Yep, wasn't in labor but didn't feel good" BS and I'm having a hard time not feeling angry at my body.

I wouldn't mind going to my due date or even past if all this start-stop-start-stop NONSENSE would stop. It's draining and demoralizing.

I'm there with you. Up all night Sunday with strong painful contractions and then everything came to a screeching halt around 2pm yesterday (Monday). So now I'm at work and my pelvis hurts and I'm crabby as hell and generally in a bad mood... and I get to deal with all of the "You're back!" comments at work and go through the "Yep, wasn't in labor but didn't feel good" BS and I'm having a hard time not feeling angry at my body.

I wouldn't mind going to my due date or even past if all this start-stop-start-stop NONSENSE would stop. It's draining and demoralizing.

YES, its the start stop that is driving me nuts. And having to deal with all the well meaning "oh you are back!" and "you will KNOW when you are really in labor", and "you know how to go into labor.... go for a walk/eat mexican food/ stand on your head" :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->