So frustrated!

Lkg

Reaction score
I've been off my pill (microgynon) for about five weeks. My last 'period' (withdrawal bleed) was a month ago. I did do opk's for a couple of weeks but never got a positive so I stopped doing it as I didn't want to stress over it. However I've taken a pregnancy test and it was negative...but still not had a period.
I don't mind not being pregnant straight away it's just if I'm not I want my period to come so I can start again.
Anyone else feeling frustrated like this? And also anyone whose been on the pill..how long did you wait for your first period? I've been on the pill 6 years.

Sorry to hear your AF is taking forever to show! Exactly how many days ago did your withdrawl bleed start? I had a similar situation as I went off BC pills (after 7ish years) at the beginning of October. My period was 2 days late and I was going crazy. I had every symptom in the book. Took around 10 pregnancy tests in my TWW. BFN's. My period did come (for only 4 days total which was great!) and now I'm on CD11. My hubby and I BD'd almost every day so I'm thinking I probably didn't ovulate.. it can sometimes take a full cycle or 2 for your body to remember what it needs to do. I'm sure AF will arrive any day now and then you will be in a highly fertile state coming off the pill! Hopefully we both get our BFP's this month! have you been tracking your CP? Good luck to you.. keep me posted!!

My last period was about the 15th of October, so I know it's still early days for it to show, it's just so frustrating. I'm just hoping they regulate quickly : /
I haven't been tracking my cp...I don't really know what to look for! About five days ago I had really bad cramps, I just assumed my periods was coming but then nothing. Had lots of thick cm mucus as well. I'm not really sure what it all means but I tested and it was negative so it's probably just my body adjusting.
Hopefully it won't take long for us :) was it this October you stopped birth control?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->