*So* glad to be here! Background & hello :)

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
Hello! I'm soooo glad to be in the third trimester FINALLY!! Just wanted to give a quick background and say hi to all of you lovely ladies :D

I'm from the USA and have two sons, ages 9 and 4. We have been trying to have another baby since late 2012. I had no problems conceiving DS1 or DS2, but we waited to have DS2 because we were so young when we had DS1 and needed to be more financially stable. Between late 2012 and 2013, we lost 3 angel babies. A chemical pregnancy, a MMC at 12 weeks and a subchorionic hematoma at about 11 weeks. We took a break after loss #3 for the doctors to do testing and try and figure out if there was something causing these losses. Doctors did every test under the sun but all my lab results came back normally except they figured out that I ovulate at really weird times throughout my cycle. So I started this pregnancy taking Progesterone and so far so good! Had a small bleed after intercourse at 14 weeks but that has been the only hiccup so far.

This will be baby BOY #3, due March 2nd and his name is Lincoln Maxwell! :kiss:

Currently in the process of switching positions within my agency at work to have less hours/more flexible hours, my last day at my current job is this Thursday so that is going to be a huge change for me!

In a couple weeks, I'm planning on painting the nursery and I ordered his crib last night :thumbup:

I'm so excited to "meet" you third tri ladies and so happy to be here! It has been a long road!! :cloud9:

welcome to third tri hun and congratulations on your rainbow baby <3

Welcome!! I'm so happy for you! We had a subchorionic hematoma, too, and a vanishing twin. I feel your heartbreak and success on finally making it into the third trimester, believe me!

I might add that I'm a little jealous of three boys! Sounds like a riotous good time!! (I have four older brothers who are all still best friends, despite being in their 30s and 40s! Meanwhile, the only sister gets left out, lol.)

Welcome! I'm due March 3rd with DD#2. But I've been lurking around the 3rd tri since day one lol. It's nice to actually belong here though!

Hey Chelsea! I was wondering where you had gone!! So glad to see everything is going well for you. All good this end too, just counting down the weeks now :)

Welcome and congrats on your angel baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->