So gutted that my period arrived!

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
I have never been so gutted to see my period arrive in my whole life!

We are finally in a situation where an unplanned baby would not be an issue - we are both working full time, we bought our house and have two spare rooms, and we are living in a great place to raise a family. That being said, we arent quite at the trying stage as there are still a few things we are working on (like being married first and having some more savings) so we are using a fertility monitor in combination with the pull-out method. I would say we are more on the not trying side of NTNP - but know that our methods are risky and would be delighted with a mistake.

Anyway, this month we were a little laid back about pulling out, which I sort of forgot about until a few days ago. I came out in a really odd rash which I have had in both my previous pregnancies. My tummy was bloated, my boobs achey, I felt lightheaded and i was tired constantly. I checked my fertility monitor, my period should have arrived the next day. It go until today (2 days beyond my due date) and I was pretty much 100% sure I was pregnant - I had such a strong feeling and so many symptoms. Came home from work feeling sick and was so excited as I didn't have bad sickness with either of my miscarriages. Nipped to the loo before getting my boyfriend to take me to the shop for a test, and there was my period!

My boyfriend has been an absolute star, making me dinner, cleaning the house etc - but I have been in my bed ever since, can't face getting up! So moody!

Sorry about the rant, just needed to let it out.

Aw that's rubbish! That's lovely of your OH to be looking after you :-D
I put a post up the other day as we are unsure about another baby due to some circumstances but I got super bloated, started craving ice again as I did with Isabella and always so sleepy. Did a test yesterday - wishful bloody thinking as of course it as negative. I'm on the damn pill! Lol. Hope you can sort things out and get a surprise bubba soon! Xxx

It is strange how powerful your mind can be, I was so convinced that I was pregnant that my boyfriend offered me a glass of wine yesterday and I nearly said that I can't because I'm pregnant!
I fell pregnant on the pill last time so never say never!
I am sure that my time will come soon.

Ah I know the feeling! It's rubbish. Enjoy the wine and hope the disappointed feeling goes away soon. Our minds love playing tricks on us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->