So happy <3

Kiki1993

Reaction score
I just found out I'm pregnant! I am 1 week and 4 days late and had been getting BFN all last week. Decided to take one tonight at 7 o clock and a faint :BFP: ... Took another one and again BFP :cloud9:
I am so happy and excited :happydance:
I think ovulated later so im estimating my due date as 21st of September ... I know its very early but Im just so happy! Will phone doctor in morning to arrange an appointment as I'm not sure what to do next!
My other half was happy but nervous, he didn't think we would get pregnant in our fist month trying (especially after being on the pill for 7 years) ... he started saying how he wants to try change job before baby comes to get more money for if I want to stay at home :haha:
The wedding is 2 months and 3 weeks away so will speak to my altering girl about putting a lace up back instead of the zip to accomodate in case of bump!
I'm so happy, i know its still early but couldn't wait to finally be in the pregnancy section here :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 73
Thank you both :D I feel sick with excitement :haha:
How on earth do people keep it secret for so long?

Aww congratulations! !!! Xxxxx my predicted due date is the 21st September too &#128525; xxxx

Thanks :) aw how excitig! We can be bump buddies! I'm so excited I am only telling two friends for now! Will try hold off on anyone else! My mums birthday should be shortly after my scan (if I get one at twelve weeks) so could give her a great surprise!

Thanks! Test is darker :)
My friend who is about 14 weeks pregnant (been friends since high school) is coming over today so will tell her and then will tell my bridesmaid who is planning my hen night so she can make sure anhthing planned is okay for my little peanut!

congratulations kiki! I'm due 21st sept too. Wow, you have a lot going on with a wedding to plan too - what an exciting year you're going to have! xx

Congratulations kiki and welcome to first tri. :)

Reading the joy in your post has me smiling ear to ear at my desk at work. :flower:

Aw thank you both :) I haven't been able to stop smiling! Originally we weren't going to tell anyone but ended up telling close family today (mums dads and siblings) and just stressed them to keep hush! :haha:
Bought a neutral baby grow as well!
I calculated due date from last period day instead so dates moved slightly forward to 18th but got a feeling at the scan t will say I'm due 21st but will wait and see :) feeling quite sick still, managed to eat a few things but not enjoying food like I normally do!
Alan's mum said they will buy us our pram :) starting to feel a bit more real but just want to see my little bean on the scan :) hope the next few weeks don't drag!

Took this tonight as well :) think it says 1-2 because it isn't first morning urine, my friend said that test said she was 1-2 weeks but turns out she was 8 so not worried about it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14