so happy...finaly got my first positive opk after the d&c

poppielia

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! only you ladies will understand how thrilled i am.....i am on cd18 and ive just got my first positive opk after my d&c july 16th. we bd'd last night and will do for the next few nights to cover every angle so to speak!

i did a little dancein the bathroom when i got a smiley face on the test! (heehee)

fingers crossed everyone!

Hi ya, I got my first positive today too! I can so relate to the little dance lol.

Me too, strange how happy a positive OPK is making me feel lol.

brilliant! bet its such a relief to pin down that little eggy. enjoy the :sex: !!

may I ask .. Its about 6 weeks since your MC, so did you have a period 4 weeks after the mc and now this is your first proper cycle?

woohoo :happydance: hope ya catch that eggy :winkwink:

Wahoo!!! :dance: I got my smiley yesterday too!!! I can totally relate to your danicing! I did it all around the house and I was in a fabulous mood all day!

Hope we catch that eggy this month and have HAPPY AND HEALTHY pregnancies!!!

We will know in 2 weeks!

Does anyone know how long you are meant to test positive, still + tonite?

I am not sure how long you are supposed to test positive BUT before I started using digi opks I would get a postive opk on regular opk sticks for up to 10 days straight!!! I also got another positive digi opk today but the line is lighter than yesterday!

Good Luck!!!

:dust:

We will all be in the 2ww together and hopefully it will end in all bfp's together!! :dance:

Well my positives are looking less positive, and my temp rose this morning so i am thinking i am now in the 2WW, tho gonna :sex: today just to make sure :)

Woohoo!!! :happydance:

I think I am officially in the 2WW also!!!

Yeah, mine tested negative today as well. Here's hoping that hubby had a mutant swimmer that got past the fever. :)

good luck to all of you's i hope you's all get bpf and have happy healthy 9 months :hugs:

How are you girls doing today???

I think a majority of us are in the 2WW now right?

Come on girls!!! BFP'S for all of us!!!!

oh can i join you? got my positive opk yesterday :happydance: looks back neg today, is that normal?
last month was first ov in years and had 3 days of pos so not sure if i should get that every month :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->