so happy...finaly got my first positive opk after the d&c

I say it varies month to month, but the days you have positives for a few days in a row,I would BD just in case! Welcome to the 2WW!

Gratss to all who got positives! Got my positive 2 days ago so might be 1 dpo today.. havent temped this cycle though :)

Hey girls...sorry I havnt been on for a few days...things are always hectic here what with work and the two kids to run around after....I did indeed get a negative opk the next day and I got some mild ovulation pains the da after the positive opk so I am deffo in the two week wait now! I got my bfp's in my last 2 pregnancies at 9dpo so I will actualy be testing early sat/sunday next weekend!...this 2 ww will be a nightmare for me as I am sooooo desperate to concieve again. (I am feeling sad today because I should have been 17 weeks pregnant today...it hits me every sunday when I should have been a week further along...am just praying that this time next week I will have some fantastic news! Good luck everyone. I am keeping everything crossed for all of us! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->