So happy it's twins :)

Mandankie

Reaction score
We hav known for a couple of weeks now that its twins and although at first it took some getting used to I couldn't possibly imagine only having one now!
It's such a gift to have a baby but to be blessed with two is just amazing! I'm so lucky and cannot wait to see their little faces!
Anybody else overcome with emotion?
I can't stop crying but through sheer joy and happiness.
Xx

Wow congratulations. I had twins in 2010, unfortunately mine wasn't a good outcome but I have friends with twins who are fine.

When they told me I was having two I nearly fell off the bed.

Good luck xxx

Aww congrats, that's amazing hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well :-D can I ask did you get severe morning sickness?

These are babies number 5&6 but first set of twins. My OH nearly fell off the chair lol.
My morning sickness was horrendous, I've never been so ill in my life! My 4 singleton pregnancies I got sickness feelings but was never sick and that's all I ever had for symptoms!
This time I tested 5 days before my period was due and got a positive result, I was sick so much I didn't dare leave the house and my breasts were soooo sore! And they still are. So it wasn't a shock when they told me there was two, I did kinda wonder anyway. I'm so excited now tho. Sickness has gone I'm just waiting to bloom but it doesn't look like its gonna happen! Lol :) xx

These are babies number 5&6 but first set of twins. My OH nearly fell off the chair lol.
My morning sickness was horrendous, I've never been so ill in my life! My 4 singleton pregnancies I got sickness feelings but was never sick and that's all I ever had for symptoms!
This time I tested 5 days before my period was due and got a positive result, I was sick so much I didn't dare leave the house and my breasts were soooo sore! And they still are. So it wasn't a shock when they told me there was two, I did kinda wonder anyway. I'm so excited now tho. Sickness has gone I'm just waiting to bloom but it doesn't look like its gonna happen! Lol :) xx

so your hormones is all over the please in early pregnancy, aww bless, im glad you are better now. i have been really sick, and actually have been sick twice but with my first i just had the feeling and not constantly like this one so i was just curious, i guess all pregnancy are different. i bet you are its something new :D good luck hope the next 6 months are good for you :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->