So Happy Yet So Scared!

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
Well i got my BFP today!!
I got my first one tue but it was very faint and a lil bit of blood when i wiped (TMI) well i was gutted as i thought i was loosing the baby again. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks last month and was devastated! It was only out first month of trying but the baby was very much wanted! Then we decided to try again on 5th of this month and here i am again!! :D:D:D
Joked to OH he must have super sperm as our DD was a 'surprise' as i was on the pill! LOL
Soo happy right now but also a lil worried as i dont want anything to go wrong! I get to have an early scan in two weeks to check all is well! Dont think ill stop worrying untill then!!
:D:D:D:D

Oh if you've got me on FB please dont say anything on my wall just yet! Thanks! x

Congrats hun and try not to worry. I know this is easier said than done.

You and dan have super fertility. You go guys :happydance:

congrats hun, dont think they worrying ever goes away! All the best for first tri! xx

https://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad121/vicyi/Photo238.jpg.

my tests!! :D:D

Woooohooooooooooooooooooooo! Can't believe I bloody missed this! Cheeky Cheeky!

Couldn't be happier for you and Dan and of course Mills with a baby brother/sister on the way! :hugs: xxx

LOL i know! I was counting on you seeing this! HAHA!!
I am excited, told Mills this morning, she kissed my belly (awww) then jumped on me!! LOL
Gonna be a LOOOOOONG 9 months if she keeps that up! :p

Lily is a little monster with my belly! Your tests are soo strong babe I didn't get one that strong on a £ shop ones for weeks! It's sooo twins!

:wohoo: many congratulations honey! i can't believe i didn't see this either!!! :wohoo: so exciting :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->