So Hormonal - normal right?

MrsGards

Reaction score
hey everyone

So this morning I woke up feeling okay, tired as i had to get up for a wee and then i needed a drink and then couldnt get comfy etc, normal things.
I was okay after breakfast and then out of no where, I felt really down. We decided to go out for a walk as it was a nice day and all I could do was cry. I cried like 7 times in about 15 minutes. Not full on sobbing or anything but I just couldnt stop the tears flowing. Then I got home and within 20 minutes, I was feeling better. Is this normal?

I had been on antidepressants for 6 years, I came off them to conceive and 99% of the time Ive been fine but today, I would have guaranteed I was falling back into the depression but now I'm okay, so its not likely to be depression yeah?

Im a bit confused by it all so im hoping (in a nice way) that lots and lots of you have days where all you do is cry and cry and its not just me!

Omg I cry all the time I was crying most of last night and woke up crying this morning I was worrying about everything and anything I think it's perfectly normal Hun:)

I am a lot more emotional. It is easy for me to cry over little things. This is normal for pregnancy but I do notice it gets worse again at the end.

That's so good to know lol that.sounds awful that im happy you've been crying!!
I just couldn't stop myself and felt like I was going mad. Thankyou! X

Never been depressed or on anti-depressants personally but boy during this pregnancy I have had my moments when I have felt so low I was practically through the floor.

I think it's all normal and just hormonal.

Last night I actually shouted at myself "what the hell are you crying for!!!" because seriously there was not a single reason why I was upset lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->