So hormonal!

bobbie88

Reaction score
All day I've been so emotional keep crying for no reason, got way more discharge than usual, boobs are killing! And braxton hicks are going wild! Pray this means labour is near I've got 16 days til due date can't go on like this everyday!

All day I've been so emotional keep crying for no reason, got way more discharge than usual, boobs are killing! And braxton hicks are going wild! Pray this means labour is near I've got 16 days til due date can't go on like this everyday!

I sympathize! I'm having one of those days too. I've just started maternity leave and I think the physical and mental exhaustion has finally hit me. It hasn't helped today that my 3 year old has been really difficult and naughty. The final straw was when she chucked a full glass of orange squash all over me. I had a complete emotional breakdown! Had to go and change and have a lie down and a good cry! Hormones eh? Here's hoping neither of us have too long to wait until our babies arrive :hugs:

I'm not as far along as you but I'm feeling really emotional this weekend too so god knows what I'll be like when I'm close to due date lol x

Hey dear

Hope you're feeling better!! I'm 22 days away and praying for labour every night that I've been loosing more and more sleep

Hope you pop soon!
I watched greys anatomy season finale and found myself in a weeping mess haha I guess its normal to be this emotional at this stage I just feel like I'm ready and this is dragging too far!

Goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->