So hurt

Don't worry, that little wanker is off in a corner crying somewhere now Kelly :rofl:

What a sad loser.... cos he is losing out on his daughter life!! His lose hunny, next time ram him and break his legs ! lol xx

BIG HUGS x

I would have said to the bloke.. sorry this is his daughter but he can't be bothered to have anything to do with her. That would have made him feel very small.

I'd also be making a a big poster - saying has anyone see this Dad? coz he ignores his daughter, even when he sees her everyday!!

He is a twat who thinks he is better than you, try and be strong, every time you see him and he ignores you just make a point of saying loudly ' Oh baby did your Dad ignore you again don;t worry he is just ingorant and you will have a lovely daddy one day who loves you.'

(sorry feeling bit pee'd off my self at the moment!)

aww hun don't worry about him it is his los not yours he is the one missing out big time not you in the long run i am sure maya will thank you when she is older......like someone said before take him to court and make him pay child support

What a knob. It's his loss though. Try not to let it get to you. Maya is fine just as she is (said her name right :p)

:HUGS:

kelly, you are doing a great job, on your own, of something I bet he couldn't do with a million people helping him.

It sounds like you and Maya don't need him. You get on with teaching your gorgeous girl how to be a strong independent woman who is better off without losers like him

Might be an idea to think about moving out the area, you shouldn't have to put up with his stupidity, and the terrible stress its putting on you, maybe a fresh new start will help you move on from this piece of low life

I think everybody said my thoughts already.

He'll regret this one day but its his loss, he's the one missing out. You both don't need him.

:hugs: What an absolutely arsehole your ex is. I don't know how on earth you keep your temper. And by the sounds of your update his family aren't much better. Well done you for being so strong. xx

awe i am so sorry that u had to go threw that :hugs:

Might be an idea to think about moving out the area, you shouldn't have to put up with his stupidity, and the terrible stress its putting on you, maybe a fresh new start will help you move on from this piece of low life

why should she move out of the area when it is him being the arse, just means he wins.

why should she move out of the area when it is him being the arse, just means he wins.
true, but sometimes its just not worth the hassle or the stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->