So..I can't button my jeans anymore (12dpo)

Indie

Reaction score
I've been bloated for the past 3 days. I'm 12dpo, and when I put on my jeans to take the dog out tonight, I could not button them. I still can't button them, and had to switch them out for PJ bottoms.
I think it may be because I'm eating so much lately? I made a post earlier about feeling like a bottomless pit. Started a couple days ago, where I can eat a big meal and then actually feel like I haven't eaten anything at all. I've pretty much raided all the food in the house haha. It's not even craving anything, it's just like my stomach feels empty constantly.
I also have a slight pressure feeling in my abdomen...but that could be the bloat? I also have had a slight cramp (Lasts about a minute or so) on my left side. It comes and goes throughout the day. It's barely noticeable, but it's there.
Another thing is the past two days, when I wake up in the morning I'm hot hot hot. And trust me, in the morning...our house is not hot haha. The heat was turned down and it was apparently quite chilly in here. But I was so warm I had to pretty much strip down. It felt like summer!

Based of this, what do you guys think? Anyone else experiencing this? I'm debating buying a test anyway, even though I keep trying to tell myself I'm going to wait until a week after AF is supposed to show (if she doesn't show at all).

I have been TTC for about 8 cycles now and have never seen a BFP. I have also been feeling really warm this cycle and I live in an extremely cold country so I know that it's not because of the weather. I am at 12 DPO and i got a BFN this morning :shrug:. My temps are the highest I have recorded and that makes me still hopeful despite the BFN. I have also been extremely fatigued and can't get enough sleep. I've also been eating a lot the last couple of days. But it's so frustrating because all of these symptoms could also be PMS, aaargh!! I think I will rely on my temps for the next couple of days because they usually drop just before AF is due. AF usually shows up in at 15 DPO with some spotting on 14 DPO. I am going to try really hard not to test before 15 DPO. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Feeling warm is a GREAT SIGN.. When I was younger the tight jeans is what told me I was pregnant, and the eating out of control... :lol:

With my last pregnancy that was the prominent sign that I was prego and the increased CM... Temp change is a early pregnancy sign... I too feel like a walking oven... :lol:

Good Luck ladies... I have a feeling that I'm going to see a :bfp: in 2 days... Stay positive... Its going to happen...

You both sound pregnant... Sending tons of baby dust your way!!

I have been TTC for about 8 cycles now and have never seen a BFP. I have also been feeling really warm this cycle and I live in an extremely cold country so I know that it's not because of the weather. I am at 12 DPO and i got a BFN this morning :shrug:. My temps are the highest I have recorded and that makes me still hopeful despite the BFN. I have also been extremely fatigued and can't get enough sleep. I've also been eating a lot the last couple of days. But it's so frustrating because all of these symptoms could also be PMS, aaargh!! I think I will rely on my temps for the next couple of days because they usually drop just before AF is due. AF usually shows up in at 15 DPO with some spotting on 14 DPO. I am going to try really hard not to test before 15 DPO. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

I don't think your out hun, I know its frustrating. Some women don't get there :bfp: till a week after AF is to show, I'd hold off and retest in a few days... Higher temp is a good thing, FX'd you get your :bfp: soon..
Your due for AF the day I am it looks like... I'm crossing everything we get our :bfp: Will power.... Be strong and hold off.. I have a gut feeling your in for a huge surprise.... :dust: :dust: :dust: Good luck hun... Definately keep me posted... :)

You're very sweet Hopin&Praying! :hug:
Your post made me cry! I certainly hope you're right. I love your optimism and will try to think positive until I test. I wish you all the best for your test. Please keep us posted on your result!

Aww don't cry... I'm feeling so optimistic for us both... Its so emotional when you want something so bad... :flower: I'm thinking nothing but positive thoughts... I will say a prayer for the both of us tonight...

OMG, my boobs are so veiny and big... :lol: Just noticed it... No cramping so I'm good... ;)

Are you having any symptoms today?

The hope and positivity in this community is amazing :)
Thank you guys, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully we'll all be seeing some BFPs :)

AMEN I totally agree... I love BNB... Great women on here willing to help and give support, I'd be lost without them...

Stay positive, focus, visualize and It will happen!!

FX'd We ALL get our :bfp: soon ;)

Sending a bizillion loads of babydust to you All... :dust: :dust: :dust:

I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle, but did get a BFP . . . though short lived. It seemed a little different from previous months (we have been TTC for 9 months) in that I was very hungry, pants were tight and less cramping / cranky PMS symptoms. I feel similar this cycle but am *trying* not to get my hopes up too high, got a BFN 9DPO, trying to wait to test until Tues but might cave in & test again tomorrow (12DPO). I am also hot in the AM, but have this sometimes as a PMS symptom too . . .

Fingers crossed for us all!

My legs have been sore all day. Like..it feels like when you have sore muscles and it's in the higher part of my legs, near my hips.
And I haven't done anything very rigorous to give myself sore muscles o_O lol

Indie that is one of the early pregnancy signs!!! Awesome... When do you plan on testing again??

Focus, Visualize, and Only positive thoughts/thinking & say alot of prayers soon we will all have answers... have faith, hope and believe is my motto... be strong ladies, its going to happen soon ;)

Good luck and hope you get your BFP!!

I can't get into my jeans either, but think my BFP is more about being a Big Fat Pig!!!!

xx

Hopin&Prayin: Thank you for your encouragement :) You're such a positive woman :)

pinkflamingo: Haha, I kind of think the same, considering how much I've been eating :p

Fingers crossed for you all :D

I'm starting to think AF is going to show her ugly face.
I just had something strange happen, which made me think it.
I went to pee (TMI, I know, lol) and it hurt..
Like it was difficult for me to urinate and it felt like someone had jabbed something up into me for a brief moment. :/
I'm thinking it's the beginning of cramps.

Hang in there Indie! Is AF due tomorrow? If so, tomorrow might be a good day to test.

I have the same!! Can't do up my jeans and even my leggings are getting uncomfortable!
Ive been very bloated for a little over a week now too so im hoping its a good sign!

I tested at 10dpo and got a bfn so i'm just waiting for a bit now (no tests left anyway!!).

AF was due yesterday.

Good luck ladies x

Yep, she's due tomorrow.
I actually have a plan for tomorrow haha. If she doesn't show by the time I go to get groceries tomorrow afternoon, I'm buying a test (I really should start keeping them on hand haha).

Indie if it hurt when you went to the bathroom do you think you could have a UTI? Its been known to happen in early pregnancy hun. Fingers crossed that the :af: stays away... I'm feeling doubtful now. Grrrr.. I tested and it was a big fat not pregnant... Sooo with that being said looks like I'm out... oh well there is Valentines day ;)
I'm trying to keep positive never know, I hear women have cramps and get there :bfp: in a few days after there AF was to show... Guess we'll see... Hang in there girlie ;)

Oneway Good Luck hun on the testing... FX'd you get your :bfp: too ;)

Pinkflamengo your too funny... I never thought of it that way... :lol: :lol: :lol: Hmm lets see Big Fat NO for a :bfn: GRRRR

Good Luck babydust, FX'd you get your :bfp: soon :)

No AF No AF... :lol: Keep us posted

I am having this issue too, feeling hot at night, extreme bloat feeling not being able to fit in jeans. Also last night I had SHARP pains in my lower right abdomen, still going on today. I called the Dr. but no call back yet. Anyone else had this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->