So I fell asleep in the sun...

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I had spent all day out in the sun walking around and by 2pm I was still as pasty as I went out. So I laid down and fell asleep (I did the race for life this morning so excusing my bone idol afternoon behaviour :haha:).

This has happened...

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w315/Snowball_1985/270520124204.jpg

LOOK at my bloody cleavage!!! That white heart in the middle is my sodding necklace and my boobs look albino in comparison. I'm going to wear a boody rollneck, how humiliating :dohh:

My daughter is calling me, 'Mummy white boobs'... Not attractive :dohh:

:rofl: same happened here but with my back!

Same here but my back.

Katie had factor 50 on and still has white line.

:wacko:

V xx

Haha soo funny,I'm lucky I spend 10 mins in the sun and I go brown :) I do have tan lines though but nothing as "amazing" as yours :)

:haha: I've got a white pattern on my feet off my sandals :dohh: Going to have to sit out with no shoes on tomorrow to try and correct it!

I've just realised it looks like I have black hair from my black layers underneath...

My name's Snowball and I can't let go of the 'Dirrrty' part blonde/black hair era :dohh: :haha:

ive not tanned or burnt but if the weather would stay nice I reckon id get a bit of colour soon as ive got freckly things now and they appear before the tan does!

If you're not careful Sue you'll end up in tomorrows Daily Fail's article on tanning gone wrong :lol:

Xo

Ouch! Looks like the time I fell asleep and burned the back of my knees. Not fun trying to walk like that! :nope:

lol poor Sue.

i think you guys stole our sun. its been windy and cloudy over here and i cant sunbathe :brat:

ouch ouch ouch ouch!!

I'm really really pale and burn easily so I'm constantly trying to avoid the sun and wearing baby sun block to make sure I don't look like a crispy chicken :haha::haha:

Thats not so bad, at least you werent stupid enough to wear your sunglasses all day which then led to you looking like you had them on when you had took them off *yes thats what happened to me :dohh:

Picture!Picture!

Is that for me??
If so I dont have a picture, far too embarrassed & I made sure I sat with me face aimed at the sun the rest of the weekend to even it out :haha:
I went out saturday night & it was so bad, my sister covered it with makeup but ended up looking like a freaking umpa loompa instead :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->