so i found something else to stress about: my cervix

kosh

proud new mum!
Reaction score
so i don't really check my cervix regularly but i have done recently. as far as i can tell it is very high but hard-ish which surprised me because i'm supposed to be ovulating. i know that it is not a very good indicator and changes a lot from woman to woman, but i would have thought it should at least be soft/open during Ov? i seem to remember once a few cycles ago when it seemed really soft, but i do not think it felt like that ever again?!
now i'm panicking that I'm actually not Ov'ing or that i'm not getting pregnant because my cervix is actually always closed!
ARRRGGHHHHH i was ok and quite relaxed, now i;m a bag of nerves again! why, why, why do i do this to myself? :dohh:

so i don't really check my cervix regularly but i have done recently. as far as i can tell it is very high but hard-ish which surprised me because i'm supposed to be ovulating. i know that it is not a very good indicator and changes a lot from woman to woman, but i would have thought it should at least be soft/open during Ov? i seem to remember once a few cycles ago when it seemed really soft, but i do not think it felt like that ever again?!
now i'm panicking that I'm actually not Ov'ing or that i'm not getting pregnant because my cervix is actually always closed!
ARRRGGHHHHH i was ok and quite relaxed, now i;m a bag of nerves again! why, why, why do i do this to myself? :dohh:

Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss - then we wouldn't drive ourselves nuts looking for signs and symptoms. I have had months where I was checking my cervix, but because it was driving me mad trying to work out what it was doing I have stopped.
I hope you can manage to relax a bit about the cervix stuff.:wacko:
:hugs::hugs:

thanks claire, i totally agree!!!
i really need to stop! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79