So I said I wouldnt but I got a reading

Reaction score
I know I said I wouldn't on my other thread but the curiosity got to me lol! I got a reading from Aimee today and she came back withi a few hours :thumbup: she predicted me a BFP in March 2011 and that its a girl :happydance: would be so over the moon if I got a girl, all I've ever wanted was a little baby daughter!! March sounds good to me too so going to take it with a pinch of salt but will be interesting to see if it comes true - I've seen some threads where shes been scarily accurate with other people so we'll see!

I know there was a thread especially for Aimee's predictions but I can't find it for the life of me now!

how do i get a prediction

Ive seen them all over but never how to get them

Good luck and :dust:

Me too!
Jellymummy, do you have a link for her site you could send us?

xxx

I would send you it but i just got told told off by B&B for trying to post the link and then when i refreshed the page by accident I got told off again!! If you search psychic aimee you should find the link, I found it that way

I'm not really into this sort of thing, but I thought for £1.75 it'd be a laugh. Aimée said:
For you I see a BFP in April 2011. I see this to be a baby girl. I see one more pregnancy in your future.
I would rather it was sooner and a boy lol, last night I had a dream where I did 3 HPTs and two were positive, one negative, so who knows what that means lol

I got one last week and she said she saw a BFP in Feb 2011 with a boy and another pregancy in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->