So I stopped my pill 7 days before the end of the packet...

bubbles_cymru

Reaction score
as hubbs and I wanna make number 2 :baby::happydance:.

So yesterday I started to bleed even though normally I wouldn't have started my period till next Monday(ish).... I only started taking this pill 3 months ago and I mucked it up as fallen out of practice of taking it :blush: as had the coil after my lil girl was born and me and coily did NOT get on! So I was using 2 packets at the same time got completely lost so Doc told me to take 2nd pkt straight away leaving me clueless lol!

We were discussing baby no2 throughout this and due to muckups I took a few hpt's all negative :wacko:! So here we are, I have stopped my pack, I am bleeding with sore boobies (the boobies have been sore for a good fortnight) and clueless... I just spent £10 on 2 digi clearblues and am trying to stall using one at a fiver a go but once you start peeing on a stick u kinda get addicted till you see that BFP right!!! Ahhh! Help ... advice?!?:headspin:

It might take a while to actually get a true period after you get off the pill... It took my cycle 3 months to get back on track. I bled after getting off of it then, nothing for 3 months.... Then finally started my period 6 days ago.

It might take a while to actually get a true period after you get off the pill... It took my cycle 3 months to get back on track. I bled after getting off of it then, nothing for 3 months.... Then finally started my period 6 days ago.

I stopped my bc last month. have had a full cycle and still got AF like clockwork. so it can take you longer or you it can come like clockwork right away. the only thing that changed with mine was that I got headaches and a little more hormonal than usual. Hope everything works out for you :) Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->