So I think I am back again, anyone else experienced these symptoms?

Veronicaco

Married, 1DD, 1DS
Reaction score
So I mc about six weeks ago, then we decided to Ntnp as we were getting married and had a lot on our plates. I had cm like I have ever seen before! But we only bd once during my fertile time as you can see from my chart. Next thing I new I was getting some symptoms again, tearful, grumpy, cramping - I temped aswell and from my chart thought woah! I should test. So I tested a few days ago and got bfps on cb digi and about six frers over a couple days. Then they started to get fainter, yesterday I woke up with bad pains and had horrible diarrhoea ( sorry tmi) which was something I had heavily just before i mc last time did a digi and it came up bfn. Today with fmu my tests came up bfn. What do you guys think? Chem pg? Should I go to my doctors? :(
Any advice you could give me would be much appreciated.

Hey Veronicaco,

The same thing happened to a friend of mine, and it ended up being a chemical. They weren't really trying as it was just after a loss, but she def. did get a BFP, and then bleeding right after. I'm really very sorry if this is the case for you. I hope to God it's not. I have been following you since I first became pregnant and we were expecting the same time, and then I lost my baby right after you... I really hope you get your forever baby very soon. Hang in there.

Thanks Mrs HJO,
I really hoped this one would stick but cannot think of any realistic reason why the tests have gone to neg other than another loss.
How are you healing? Loving your pic btw.
Baby dust to you xxx

Thanks. I'm healing ok. Once the physical pain left, I was left with all of the emotional pain... I just tried to really focus on something other than what I was going through.... i.e.: Working out tons, watching what I eat, doing at-home projects like painting that I wouldn't have been able to do when I was pregnant, heavy lifting while cleaning out the garage... LOL... I basically just acted out. It made me feel a lot better.

I hope you feel better really soon and can start trying again. I know for me, until I'm pregnant again, I'm going to keep thinking about the lost pregnancy, and where I would be, etc... We just need to try and heal and look to the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->