so i thought i was coming bk but im not and im HAPPY!!!

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
ok ur probs really all confused but i feel i need say goodbye to all u girls as i love u alll soo sooo sooo much, b4 i start im not upset with anyone or anything on this site iv just had a total heart change and life change and i feel great about it....but in turn this means i HAVE to leave the ttc and ttc after loss sections.....
me and OH are not having the best relationship right now but i do know we will be ok as we are changing loads of things and we love each other millions.....
he has a new job starting in few weeks hopefully which will help lots with his stress level as his current boss and company are..well lets not go there as it wont be pretty :hissy: so at moment alot is being taken out on me (verbally) and it cant carry on this way and im NOT prepared to make love and create a child wen we are like this...

we are moving house which is going to be amazing at the moment were in a small 2 bed maisonette and need so much more space but have found a 3 bed town house with garden , garage and a driveway and in an amazing area and in 6 weeks we off to our new home :cloud9:

now for the bit that means i have to leave here :(

i feel alot is going on right now in our life including the above things and i have so much more to concentrate on and i could give so much more time to my 2 precious kidddies by forgetting about TTC and just NTNP.
now any of you ladies that know me and what iv gone through in last 19 months u will know why im doing this and would prob do the same :hugs:
i just feel its time to let go and it kills me to do this but i have to and for my own sanity (no joke) iv been ripped inside out from TTC and i feel its not fair on me the kids or OH to continue this obsessive journey....SO thermometer is gone in the bin outta here and opks...what are OPK's :rofl:

its very odd coz im crying whilst i write this but im soooo happy to be doing this, if i get preg and do get to keep my baby then OMG it be the best thing EVER but i cant :sad2: every month anymore when its BFN or be ripped apart by every BFP that goes wrong for me.

so ladies i love u all dearly and hate to be leaving but im not far away i do use facebook most of u have me on there but if u dont pls PM me here as i will check them ONLY daily (and this post ;)) send me your full name and i will add u as im private on the searches.
will miss u girlies and remember it will happen girls and hope it happens for us all soon :hugs:

hi honey i have not been on here long but have read some of your posts and seen abit of what you have been through and just wanted to say good luck with everything and totally understand your discision. so take care and wishing you all the best honey x sylvia x

Good luck charlie, i'll miss you and your chart:haha: best of luck

Good luck with your NTNP journey hunny! I'm really pleased that you have decided to do what is best for you. After all - if you ever want to come back - we are only a click away.

All the best - please let us know how you get on in a few month time or whenever x x x x

i will most defiantly pop back in girls and see how everyone is getting on and let u know if anything does happen on my side, im just really enjoying being laid back and again me and OH are not the best but some fab news this morning..... HE GOT THE JOB :dance: so im hoping this helps things with his stress level and we bk to normal asap xxxx

Mate you sound the calmest and happiest I've ever known you! You have my details..... I wish you all the luck in the world xxxxx

I think with all the changes and probs in your life right now u have made the best decision for yourself ;-) wishing u the best of luck with your life and hope u will all be very happy in your new home xxx

see ya on fb hunni, i'm the same just checkin in every now and again, but chillin out a bit and enjoyin the life and kids i already have, good luck patsy xxxxx

good luck with your new journey :) i wish you all the luck in the world xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->