So i was sat on the toilet with the door wide open...

Wriggley

Reaction score
When it suddenly occured to me that if someone was to open my front door the first thing they would see would be me :rofl:

Our front room opens into our living room and then leads through to the kitchen and then the bathroom if that makes sense ?? so the toilet is directly opposite to the front door :haha:

Hope you keep your front door locked at all times do you don't end up with a massive shock :haha:

:rofl:

See I'm weird, I have to lock the bathroom door even if I know no-one else is in, and no-one is due home! :p

I did this to a client (same lay out as your house) lucky noone was walking past :haha:

Cx

:rofl: Our little bathroom, just a loo and sink is just to the right of the front door, a few times i've been sat there having a piddle and thought, what if hubby walks in now with a friend? :haha: x

Haha! I hope the front door was locked!
When I was at college 8 years ago there was a female caretaker who used to use the college toilets and she always left the door open because this was what she did at home! When someone came in she would just push the door shut with her foot, but had been caught out a few times! :o :haha:

My very first job after leaving school was a yt working at a local convenience store. I was out the back in the little kitchen area having my break sat on a chair next to the sink reading a magazine. A delivery guy walks in, glances at me and looks at me in horror and embarrassment before he realised I wasn't sat on a toilet :rofl:

My mum does this, probably still does. She never shuts the door. Shes vile. Once My other half walked in on her. That made her shut the door more. And she used to sit in her bra in the mornings in the livingroom. post man and all walked past and her freaking trying to cover herself. I remember my brother wouldnt take his friends in the house or anything lol

I pee with the bathroom door open all the time. I don't think it's vile. Tegan sits at the bottom of the stairs and she can see into the bathroom from there because it's literally at the top of the stairs.

Wriggley hope you lock the front door when you have a bathroom visit :rofl:

:rofl:

i never did it when we lived with MIL but since we got our own house i do what i like

I always shut the door, theres a few times when Ive been in on my own and just to be naughty I have the door open haha

I pee with the bathroom door open all the time. I don't think it's vile. Tegan sits at the bottom of the stairs and she can see into the bathroom from there because it's literally at the top of the stairs.

Ditto, my loo is separate to the bathroom i leave the door open so the children know where i am.

I never shut the door! LOL. It was a shock moving in new place though as have window in hallway opposite door :mad:

My bathroom is directly across from my dining room. The dining room currently has no netting over the windows as Eamon ripped it to shreds and a few times I've forgotten to shut the bathroom door. We live next door to a service station, so I bet a few patrons there have seen me sat on the toilet :dohh: Need to get that dang netting back up..

Same here, I don't see the problem if it's just the household in :shrug: I only shut the door if I have people over and even then sometimes I forget! We also leave the door open when in the bath, not vile at all.

I don't shut the door if it's just me in the house or me and DH. It faces a hallway wall though, so even if the windows and front door were wipe open no one would get a peek show. If there is anyone else in the house I shut it.

Haa sounds like my house! The bathroom is right opposite. I never shut the door if it's just me or the girls in but we have a chain on the door anyway to prevent Summer running off so nobody could walk right in anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->