So I'm ready to go!

So have you done it yet? or later? I'm not going to add any funny comment at all that would suggest you're going to either kill, mame, hurt anyone because I know if you follow the signs you'll be alright:rofl:

oops.jpg wrong_way.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awwwww good luck Wobbles.

I remember before my first lesson i was on the loo with nerves hahaha but afterwards i wanted to go out again, the lesson for the following week couldnt come fast enough!!

Good luck. It took me 10 years and 7 driving tests to pass mine so...if I can drive, anyone can!

Have you had your lesson yet? I'm more worried about failing my theory than the practical... except my instructor says I have a slight problem with speed :blush:

Good luck for tomorrow and have fun!!

LOL It was today

Thanks everyone.

Was ace and I definately felt better for the automatic - I made the right decision for me :D

Instructer is quite funny so the fact I'm comfortable with him is a good start.

Had a quick run over of everything which jogged my memory then went over to the peer car park to drive around to stop me from crossing my arms over on the wheel which I kept doing :dohh: all went fab & he said right your driving home!

HUH :loopy: ??

He wasn't joking to in which case I was ready to wee my knickers :rofl: So off we went he kept telling me to go faster the minute I pulled out of the car park then when we went from a 30 area to 40 THEN a 60 I said "your gonna make me go 60mph aren't you" he laughed but we came to a tracter almost straight away "thank god for that" I said out loud followed by "hmmm not meant to say stuff like that am I" :rofl: he laughed "nope" and took over the driving and told me to stick my foot down fully and took over the damm thing *panic panic* anyway from there I went between 40 & 60 easily which I was pretty pleased & comfortable about ...had a car wrongly pull out from a side road in front of me & I reacted to that which he said "wow responded 100% only quicker than I was" (he has the brakes was going to take some control of wheel) :wohoo: Came back I already knew my weak points and he said I did ace was very pleased how the first lesson went.

Ramble but thats how it went.

I'm pleased confident & hate the fact this is going to kill my bank :rofl:

Glad it went so well!! Doesn't sound like you'll need many lessons :D x

LOL sorry!! Having such a blonde day!!

Glad it went well hun!! youll be on the road in no time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->