So is it really first morning urine if...

heart4home

Mum and expecting again.
Reaction score
You've gotten up 2 x in the night, the last time just 2.5 hour earlier?

I always wonder about that. I guess just trying to hold on to hope as I'm 9 dpo today and got a BFN but I had really just gone at 4::00 a.m. when I tested at 6:30 a.m. I mean I hadn't really drunk anything, so I guess it would still be more concentrated then the middle of the day wee.

Oh, I wish I had the willpower that I used to have, that kept me from testing early. I hate these IC cassette tests by the way. Just in case anybody cares. They just always seem to have a faint line, but when you take the test stick out, it's white as snow. So odd.

I don't think that would have been any good hun, you're meant to hold it for 4-6 hours to get the maximum concentration of hormones. I would test again tomorrow AM.

It's so hard though isn't it when you wake up in the night absolutely bursting, I have tested at 3am before now because I just couldn't hold it any longer.

Thanks so much for replying, I was feeling so hopeful at around 6 dpo but the last two days, just haven't been feeling it, even though I have a few symptoms.

I'm not sure if I just have my guard up because of our losses this past year or what, but usually I'm pretty intuitive about whether I'm pregnant or not, so it's depressing me a bit today.

9 dpo is soo early to be sad about a BFN.
Wish you good luck!

Yea, that's what I keep telling myself, but I'm sure you know how it goes. You just want to be one of the lucky ones that sees that faint line at 9 dpo. I've actually seen them on FRER every time at 10 dpo, even with my last three pregnancies that ended in losses, so I can't decide whether I want to get one to test with tomorrow or not.

Thanks for the good luck. I'll take it and throw some back at ya:)

Well I have a wee update for you (no pun intended). I miscarried on 14th December and have had no AF since. I've been testing randomly due to AF no show (last time BFN about a week and a half ago) and we've been NTNP since I had my BFN on 3rd January. I've had a few symptoms but wrote it off as mind playing tricks.

Today I couldn't shake the feeling that I needed to test again, came home and did the test I had left not expecting anything and all the time berating myself for putting myself through it again and guess what happened - a BFP came up straight away, all pink and clear as day!!

So don't give up hope, if you feel you should keep testing then do it, you're not out til AF shows up x x

Congrats on your BFP Charby :) Happy and Healthy 9 months xx

Heart4home I tested on Tuesday and got a BFN too :( think im about 11/12 dpo now, af is due on 3rd Feb...When are you thinking of testing again? I'm trying to wait but I just wanna POAS ;) xxx :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->