So it has been confirmed, I have my BFP!!!

I would like to say thanks so much to everyone and I will be tentatively joining first trimester soon xxx

Fantastic news, pregnant from last cycle then yeah? did she comment on bleed on july 16th?

Congrats!!!

Sticky :dust: :dust:

Can't wait to see youre scan pics!

Congrats hun!!! That's great news!! Here's to a sticky bean and a very HH 9mths.
P

Fantastic news, pregnant from last cycle then yeah? did she comment on bleed on july 16th?

She said that although it was unusual I have had my first period in all of my last 4 pregnancies so it was probs just the same thing. the bleed was not my normal first period but then I had the ERPC in May so it changes everything in your womb. Hopefully there should be nothing to worry about but will have to wait for my scan to check it out!! I just have to go straight to the EPAU if I have any more and after last time I won't be hesitating.

I knew it couldn't be the bfp from this cycle tbh coz I am only cd24 today so I wouldn't have got the result as strong if at all 2 days ago!!

I am still in a state of shock tbh and I just can't wait for the scan to check everything is ok. Thanks again everyone xxx

congratulations on your :bfp:

Congratulations, wishing lots of sticky vibes.

Hoping you have a very H&H 9 months

:hug:

Wooohooo super news hunny! :happydance: I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

Wonderful news, congratulations:baby:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and Healthy next 7 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->