So itchy!

aj611

Reaction score
Any advice would be great!
A few days ago I started itching down there. Now it is rediculous, it's constant itching or discomfort. Is there anything OTC I can use? The doctor isn't in today and I feel like I'm going crazy :(

Are you thinking it's an actual yeast infection? If you're SURE that it is, it is actually safe for you to use Monistat 7 (and it must be the 7 day dose kind). When it happened to me, I was told to use it to cure my yeast infection, and to NOT insert the applicator all the way up as you normally would...just about 1/2 of the way in, and that's all.

You probably have thrush or a uti. Grab something from the pharmacy (they'll know what's safe) as well as probiotics. Yoghurt has probiotics but only 1-2 strains of what you need. A probiotic pill form will contain 6-8 strains and clear up the infection faster. It's caused from a change in your hormones as well as candida (which thrives in high sugar environments). Candida allows bad bacteria to take over. Probiotics will give you good bacteria and may clear it up completely without antibiotics. Cut down on your sugar intake to help get rid of it and help prevent it from coming back. Canesten will take away the itching topically. Hope you feel better soon!!!

You can also try putting some greek yogurt up there.Sounds horrible,but it works quite well.Also eat a lot of yogurt,for the pro-biotic properties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->