So itchy

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem? All of a sudden my legs, arms, boobs are so itchy. I've read it can mean boy baby, as women can react to their hormones? But can it be anything else I should worry about?

Hey :)

It could be something as simple as your body is getting more sensitive to whatever you wash your clothes in or as you say hormones being the little buggers that they are lol but maybe you should talk to your midwife, sometimes in pregnancy itchy can be something to do with your liver?

If the palms of your hands and bottoms of your feet are itchy, that can be an issue and needs to be checked out but general itchiness is just a pain in the butt lol

I have oc this pregnancy and last and the main sign can be itchiness. It's not always in certain areas as personally my itching has always been all over rather than localised. The itching is normally quite extreme though. There are other symptoms including pain directly under the ribcage, jaundice, dark urine even after drinking plenty and feeling generally unwell but sometimes there are no other symptoms what so ever. It's definitely worth mentioning it to your midwife, a simple blood test can check whether oc is the cause but other that that it really can just be one of those annoying pregnancy things. I wouldn't risk leaving it unchecked though, it can be dangerous if left untreated.

I'm sure it's nothing but if it gets unbearable and is constant then mention to your mw as can be something to do with your liver. Probably is just nothing though!

Agree with everyone else, get it checked. Chances are it'll turn out to be "just one of those things" but you really don't want it left untreated if it is a liver problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->