so it's a girl and I'm so so so sad

Thanks ladies you're all so nice. If only everyone else would understand.

Don't have much advice but just wanted to say your lil girl is absolutely gorgeous and she will enjoy having a lil sister :hugs:

I was terrified I was going to have a boy I so desperately wanted 2 girls. Funny how the world works. I'm so sorry you didn't hear boy x

I would love to be in your shoes, but I'm so so grateful to have a healthy baby, I'm sure when youre princess is in your arms you'll forget about it all, I'm having my second son and I found it an excuse to buy him new things as ds1 was born in winter and this one will be born in summer, have fun shopping for pinks and bows!! Now your daughter has a best friend for life, I know I would be lost with out my sisters :hugs:

Maybe looking at baby names will help, there is something so sweet about looking at names. Gender disappointment sucks and many don't understand. Sorry your dh is not being supportive, men just don't get it at times. Another plus side of 2 girls is all the fun you 3 will have, special "girl outings", boy talk, helping them thru through tough times because you have been there. As they gro, you will influence them so much, they are gonna always look up to you Mama! Try and hang in there, as I say, take one day at a time, put one foot in front of the other, and take as much time as you need to get used to the idea. Sending massive hugs and support to youxx

Can we trade? :haha:

I feel the exact same way. I want to be excited but I feel numb. I can't even shop for him or do anything for him because we have everything. I try and look for things but it's all the same stuff we already have for DS literally. I swear carter's never makes anything new which is the main brand all the dept stores carry. We don't even have the space to do a nursery but I feel like that would be a waste of money anyway since he will be in our room then the boys will share later anyway.

I'm sorry I know how ur feeling I'm devastated to be having a boy :-(((

Can we trade? :haha:

I feel the exact same way. I want to be excited but I feel numb. I can't even shop for him or do anything for him because we have everything. I try and look for things but it's all the same stuff we already have for DS literally. I swear carter's never makes anything new which is the main brand all the dept stores carry. We don't even have the space to do a nursery but I feel like that would be a waste of money anyway since he will be in our room then the boys will share later anyway.

Ha yeah let's belly bump and swap. It just feels so wrong!

I was so down when I found out my second was a girl.

However, now they are 2 and 4 and best friends. Like best best friends. They love doing everything together. Just trying to help you think ahead.

I'm so very sorry. I'm not sure what to say. I feel so upset for you :-(

We have our 20 week scan on the18th and I'm secretly hoping the tech will say team blue. I have bought a few little sister clothes and have been working on a name. Just don't feel attached. I feel like such a bad mom.

I know! I'm still sort of hoping at our next scan on the 26th his boy bits have disappeared :haha:

we've a scan on 21st (24 weeks) and I just want a potty shot so we're sure!

I'm pretty sure she is a girl. But we have appt the 18th for the 29 week scan. This pic is 16 weeks.

https://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p589/cupcakecutie81/Mobile%20Uploads/20131121_171238.jpg

Aww yeah I'm pretty sure that's a little girly but hey never know! Maybe it's just the scrotum and the little pee part is tucked up away :haha:

It does look like a girl to me Hun but its not very clear x

I was hoping the pee pee was tucked away or small lol (sorry future son)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->