so ...its my scan in the morning :(

Hi Charliemania, glad to read your scan was positive. Get :sex: and catching those :sperm: lol.

Wishing you lots of sticky baby :dust:

:hugs:

:wohoo: I am so pleased for you! Also glad they could see you were about to OV- get :sex: young lady! :wohoo:

Minimin

girls im not sure if i want to bed if im honest i think my body may be telling me its not over the mc just yet and that it need to chill, think i might just let af come this cycle and next cycle on it like a trooper, but i say i wont lets see if i can look at OH and his weeks worth of saved sperm without cracking and using them :rofl:.
thank u all for ur support im just glad everything in there is looking healthy (Including my overies :yipee:)

Fantastic news, sweetie! :hugs: FX'd for you, whatever you decide to do this cycle! I'm sure you'll have a sticky :bfp: ASAP!

I'm so pleased everything went well at your scan. I was following your story in the thread in TTC.

And an added bonus to know you're about to ov, whether you decide to take advantage or not, still good to know :kiss:

QUICK! Let the bonk-a-thon begin! x x x

Glad your scan went ok - I felt the same about body not being ready for a new pregnancy as I spotted dark brown on and off then bright red up until a few days before ovulation. But we decided to go ahead and ttc just incase my body was ready - I also think some of the red blood was triggered by sex, from the cervix. Im now in the 2ww.

Good luck with whatever you decide xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"