so ...its my scan in the morning :(

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
so iv got my scan in the morning at 10 am to find out whats going on with me, when i had the mc 3 and half weeks back the bleeding was not what i would expect from a mc it was light only lasted 3 days and was dark in colour meaning it was not bright red like af would be or even as heavy as she would be.....so since that bleed iv had no blood and lots of heaviness down there and lower back ache which is quite bad, then all of sudden 4 days ago bleeding came bk but i only need to wear a panitliner as its so minimal and its more like thick cm and so dark its nearly black, doc done internal exam and i have some tenderness in tummy to so she sending me for scan tomorrow morning to be checked for ectopic and retained tissue, im so scared why do these things keep happening, and omg admins thanks u so so much for this section i now feel at home but very very scared, so glad u girls are here :(

fingers crossed for you hon. I have no experience, but I will be thinking of ya

Good Luck again Charliemarina! :hugs: thinking of you for tomorrow.
love Minimin xxx

Thinking of you hun, hoping for a good outcome for you!:hugs:

Hope everything goes ok this morning. Will be thinking of you. X

Good luck with your scan, I will be thinking of you.x

good luck with your scan hun i hope they can give you some answers that can help you!
xxx

Hope everything goes well with your scan. Will be thinking of you xx

Good luck Charliemarina :flower:

I hope that the scan is helpful and hopefully means that you will start getting some answers. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Hi hun, I hope they can sort things out for you soon. :hugs:
From experience does sound like it might be RP's :hug:

I hope you ge some answers hun! x x x x

:wohoo: everything is as it should be scan was clear of retained tissue and the blood im losing is just old blood from the mc 3 weeks ago thats why it so dark and horrid, up side is he said im about to ovulate which would SOOOOOOOO match my temps right now so yay for still being in but got get my :sex: in tonight, im just so happy everything ok, they 98% sure its not an ectopic but have done bloods today and i got another to have sunday just to confirm 100% its not ectopic im confident its not :) will get results monday evening but im not stressing, thannks for all ya support ladies :dust: to u all xxx

Thats great news hun & good luck catching your lil egg xx

:yipee: :yipee:

Thats fantastic news :)

Really happy for you! Now you know you should be OVing any day now then let the :sex: begin :winkwink:

Great news! You defininately belong in this thread then - get to it girl! x

thats great that you got some news hun and even better that they could tell when your gonna ovulate!! have fun!

Hello Hun

I hope it all goes as well as it can tomorrow,keep us updated hun

Hugs
Nat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh