So jealous of you women!

Maybe you will have it at your 20 week appointment. That is how my doctor's office works. I didn't ahve to make a seperate scan appointment.

thats awful hun! You should have rec'd appt in the post or something. Tbh, ours was booked when the 12wk scan was done. Can you call your hosp and check maybe tomorrow?x

Awwwwww hugs! and make him show you your lo

It's standard in the US to get an u/s at 20-21 week appt. If he doesn't do one I'd throw a fit, no joke.
If you really want to know, why don't you call em up and ask what your appt will entail?

I would call and ask before your appt!!! I've had several scan already! lol. Had my "gender scan" at 18wks... and always make a point to ask when my next scan will be each appt. hehe. Any excuse to see LO!

I would guess you would get one at 20wks though! Best of luck!

hang on, 20 week anomoly scan is routine! they do lots of measurements etc. Why dont you have a chat with the mw at your appt and find out whats going on?! Look it up on internet and see what is routine in USA, as 12wk and 20wk are the minimal scans we get here. I would have thought you'd get more in USA tbh xx

it doesnt sound like she was accurate tbh...hope they sort it all out for you hun. It sounds very weird to me xx

I'm in the US and just had my 20week anomoly scan. I'm pretty sure it is routine and standard. I mean they have to measure everything in there to make sure its okay! I would deffo talk to the Dr. about it!!

I would ask for an anatomy scan. They like to do it at 20 weeks so the can image the heart. I imagine doing it at 21-22 weeks would be OK, too.

Yeah, I had a separate appt for my scan. My OB didn`t even do the scan. Had to go to medical imaging at the central hospital. And I didn`t even get my scan until I was close to 22 weeks, smh. I don`t like my OB just for the simple fact that he`s still in his residency and always seems to be in a rush to get me out of there. I`m glad an older, experienced OB will be assisting him in the delivery room because I don`t want him to f*** up anything w/ my first delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->