So Lost

Diva0329

Reaction score
So today I decided to take a pregnancy test because my period was due yesterday, but never came. I've been having cramps thinking I was about to start, but nothing still so I tested. The test came back positive! I had had sex prior to having my period on November 22-25, but all my tests were negative and that's when my period came. I'm just wondering when I actually conceived if I had a period last month because I haven't had sex since November 18th!? Can anyone help me out!? November 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th and the 16th I had unprotected sex with guy 1. On November 18th I had unprotected sex with guy 2. I know the only for sure way to know who the father would be is through testing, but just figured I'd try to see if I could get some help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171221-192259.jpg
    Screenshot_20171221-192259.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20171221-193226.jpg
    Screenshot_20171221-193226.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 9
Was your 'period' that you had in Nov a proper period? Or just a little bleed? If so it could have been implantation bleeding which is 'usually' around 8-10 days after you conceived. However it's usually a light spotty bleed for a day or 2. That's said it is possible to get your period while pregnant. Which if you haven't had any sex at all since your last period it must have been something like that.

Unfortunately as the two guys were so close together it's pretty impossible to tell who it was. Even if you had slept with guy 1 the whole time during your fertile time (which it looks like) and then guy 2 once afterwards I still wouldn't be confident to tell guy 1 it's definitely his as there is a chance it isn't, especially with your situation with the periods.

So long story short there is no way to tell 100% who it is without a test. I would be leaning to guy 1 but it only takes 1 tiny sperm to make a baby so who knows? You def need to take a test to find out. There is a DNA test you can take while pregnant but it has its own risks, you'd need to read up. Otherwise I would make everyone involved aware of the situation and deal with it when the baby is born as you need to be 100% sure before someone becomes a father. Good luck xx

It definitely seemed like a regular period. It was heavy and all like my normal period.
Was your 'period' that you had in Nov a proper period? Or just a little bleed? If so it could have been implantation bleeding which is 'usually' around 8-10 days after you conceived. However it's usually a light spotty bleed for a day or 2. That's said it is possible to get your period while pregnant. Which if you haven't had any sex at all since your last period it must have been something like that.

Unfortunately as the two guys were so close together it's pretty impossible to tell who it was. Even if you had slept with guy 1 the whole time during your fertile time (which it looks like) and then guy 2 once afterwards I still wouldn't be confident to tell guy 1 it's definitely his as there is a chance it isn't, especially with your situation with the periods.

So long story short there is no way to tell 100% who it is without a test. I would be leaning to guy 1 but it only takes 1 tiny sperm to make a baby so who knows? You def need to take a test to find out. There is a DNA test you can take while pregnant but it has its own risks, you'd need to read up. Otherwise I would make everyone involved aware of the situation and deal with it when the baby is born as you need to be 100% sure before someone becomes a father. Good luck xx

Well it's unusual to have a period and be pregnant but it can happen. And if it's definitely positive test and you definitely haven't had sex since your last period then it must be right! But doesn't help you with paternity issue, only way to be sure is a DNA test x

Thanks for your response.
Well it's unusual to have a period and be pregnant but it can happen. And if it's definitely positive test and you definitely haven't had sex since your last period then it must be right! But doesn't help you with paternity issue, only way to be sure is a DNA test x

I have a friend who had 3 periods while pregnant. Same time each month, a few days of normal bleeding. And a healthy baby... so it is possible. But you can go for a scan to date the pregnancy and the figure the rest out from there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->