So many germs

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
We're all ill....every single one of us! And it's starting to get me down.

Hubby is at Uni but had to have yesterday off due to a migraine episode.
I have had the mother of all colds over the weekend which has gone down onto my chest- I have a cough, sniffle and I'm running a temperature.
DS1 is off school today after sleeping for 14 hours solid last night but has just informed me that he's tired and would like to go for a lie down. He had the same cold as me over the weekend.
DS2 appears to be coming down with the same cold. He's developed a temp this morning and is streaming.
DS3 is also showing some cold signs - he's dosed up and has gone up for his nap.

Eurgh! I just hate winter! :dohh:

I can never work out if it's best for everyone to be ill together or one after the other!!

I can never work out if it's best for everyone to be ill together or one after the other!!

Yeah I always wonder this. I think in this case I would have preferred it a bit staggered. We've gone through nearly a whole bottle of calpol since Saturday!! :wacko:

This time of year can be just awful! I'll be glad if we can make it through better than last year (when I had bronchitis twice, and LO had it once PLUS pneumonia!). Ugh!!! So far, I've had a cold that lasted for WEEKS (LO too) and LO also had a bad tummy bug for one day- that luckily (knock on wood) none of us caught! I think I santized our house like 10x's!!! Plus my hands were so dry from all the washing! :dohh:

Hope your all better soon hun... there is some nasty stuff going around!!! :hugs:

this is happening to my ds he has been conastanly poorly since oct he only started reception in sept poor thing has 1 week on 1 week off it feels like xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->