So many questions

Lindsay l

Reaction score
So I went off the pill mid pack on Sept 5th. Got my period on sept 11th. Ever since my period has been 28 days, except my last cycle I was 3 days late and I have never been late. This cycle I did ovulation tests and found out I ovulate on cycle day 24 or 25. I am not on cycle day 29... and no period. Yesterday I had some cramping so I thought I would be getting my period today. (Tmi but I was constipated for 2 days so that may have caused the cramping) When I went to the bathroom this morning I noticed bright red blood, maybe a little oranges I'm not sure but pin like drops.
No cramping today.

What does everyone think? Anyone else experience this??? I should also mention I was on the pill for about 11 years...

If you ovulated on cd 24/25 your about 5 dpo so you’d have another week before your period. From what you are saying about pin drop blood that could well be implant spotting and the cramps along with it. Give it afew days and try pregnancy test if still no period.

If you ovulated on cd 24/25 your about 5 dpo so you’d have another week before your period. From what you are saying about pin drop blood that could well be implant spotting and the cramps along with it. Give it afew days and try pregnancy test if still no period.
Is it weird that I ovulated so late if I usually have a 28 day cycle? I'm so afraid I have a short luteal phase and won't be able to conceive.

Also.... i always assumed I ovulated around Cycle day 12 to 14... so my husband and I always took a break until right before expected period. So I am thinking we have never had sex when I ovulate until this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->