So many symptoms and so many BFNs

BarrBarr97

Reaction score
hi everyone, I’m new here! Just a little bit about me, I’m 22 years old and we have been ttc for 2 months now. I have been off birth control for 6 months now and have returned back to normal cycles with ease. Long story short, I am now 10 dpo today with loads of symptoms. I have had back pains for about 5 days now, and yesterday (9dpo) they became heavy back cramps. I have had mild cramping that feels like AF cramps... and I never have cramps prior to AF.... ever... but I have for a few days now. I have heen extremely hungry as well. For 3 days I have been having that empty gurgly stomach feeling a couple hours after every meal, I wake up starving and i go to bed starving. I usually eat a lot, but wow! Yesterday and today I have had extremely thick creamy CM, today it had a little yellow tint to it, and by tint I mean barely any yellow, but it was there. I usually dry up after ovulation so this kinda caught me off guard. Ive been testing since 5dpo which was a mistake I know, but I think im a bit crazy Lol. Anyways, all bfn’s! I was taking FRERs almost every day at first, but then caved and bought a walmart cheap test today which came out with a very very faint positive but I also think I may have flooded the test with too much urine...? It was a pink line though! So to confirm I bought 2 dollar tree tests today, and those were BFN. Why am I getting so many negatives with so many symptoms, i’m on the verge of going insane. Anyone get their BFP after 10dpo??

I also want to add... i had sore nipples after ovulation which is normal, but then the soreness went away for about a couple days and came back as soreness around my armpits yesterday plus the sore nipples again... my period is due in 5 days and I figured by now I would get my BFN...

Alright, so this morning the cramps have gotten more persistent and the backsches are still there. Very abnormal for pms but still getting a bfn on a dollar tree test... This is stressful! I also have sore bbs which is noticeable when I touch them or pinch them. I could go insane!

Hey im in the same boat as you im 10dpo today and will test in 4 days. I had cramping for a few days around 3-6 dpo it was more like an achy feeling though. I am now just so tired i have to take naps just to function. When are you testing again?

My suggestion is to take another walmart cheapie. They worked best and earliest for methis pregnancy, better than FRER! Dollar tree are not as sensitive in my experience.
Good luck!

Also show us a picture of your tests if you can!

You might not have O when you thought you did too, sometimes it can be early or later than expected (unless you were testing for that as well). You might not be as far into it as you think and your levels could be too low to detect! Hoping you get a strong positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->