So many symptoms, so many BFNs

brooklyncs

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for a year. I got a BFP in August, promptly followed by a miscarriage. Since then, nothing until this month. If you do a Google search on pregnancy symptoms, I have *absolutely* every one of them - down to darkened areolas which I did NOT have when I was pregnant before. I am 25dpo. My cycles are typically 26-29 days. This is cd 37.
I have taken enough hpt to be solely responsible for the recent European vacation that Clearblue Easy's CEO just took. (I have no idea that he/she took such a vacation, but I've bought enough tests that he/she should start planning one.) ALL of them have been negative. All.
I tried to go to a walk in clinic for a blood test because my doctor couldn't get me in this week, and they couldn't get my blood. (Not unusual - it's very hard to find my veins.) So I went back that afternoon. Still nothing.
I have an appointment with another doctor on Monday. I made the appointment because my doc refuses to do any fertility testing until the end of the year, in spite of my age and in spite of how long we've been trying. I am so frustrated. I wish I could either just see a BFP or just start already. My cycles are usually very regular. Grr.

Hi hun - sorry you are having such a hard time of it, most of us on BnB can relate I've been trying nearly two years in total after a m/c last June :flower:

Do you temp at all - as that unfortunately (apart from scans etc) is the only way to tell if you have O.

Have you been ill this month, travelling or anything like that can delay O so making your AF seem late.

I hope you get some answers on Monday hun or better still a HUGE :bfp:

:hugs:

X

pregnancy tests are usually reliable particularly when your period is so late. I agree that raised temperature would be a good sign of pregnancy, other symptoms are not that reliable (IMHO). I was pregnant once and my symptoms (apart from delayed period and raised temperature) were exactly the same as symptoms of approaching period. Now I ignore all symptoms and only rely on my temp and pregnancy tests.

Good luck! I very much hope it is going to be BFP!

I have exactly the same "symptoms" this month as every other month I have tried to BD at the right time, only this month we didn't BD around O AT ALL. So that is a testament to the fact that it is simply the hormones/progesterone making our breasts tender or our nipples sore or emotion running high, or any number of other supposed "signs". I have been suckered into believing "this is the month" every month for over a year and I finally gave up symptom spotting. So don't read too much into symptoms ladies, or you risk setting yourself up for a fall.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->