So much pain

patiently

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi ladies...so i miscarried for the second time naturally in june and finally stopped bleeding earlier in the week...we dtd for the first time in ages on thursday and everything was fine...we also dtd yesterday during the day and it was also fine...however when we attempted to dtd this morning the pain in my abdomen was unbearable i had to pop two tablets as it hurt that much...it almost feels like pressure on my cervix...i had cramping after i O'd too sorry if tmi...the pain has subsided but i know if we tried to dtd again the pain would be there...if i put pressure on my lower abdomen i can feel slight pain...has anyone else experienced this? do you think its something to worry about? or is it just my body trying to recover and i need to give it more time?..im really worried about this and thought that when the bleeding stops things should be fine...thank you in advance... x x

Sorry to hear about your loss, Im not sure what your pain could be but i would recommend going to the docs just to get checked over and make sure everything i fine.

Sending you huge :hugs:

so sorry for ur loss hun id say go to the doc to chck u over n make sure everythings ok with ur hunni

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->