So much weight gain!!

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I have no idea what is going on with my body but since I found out I was pregnant I started to choose healthier options (I'm usually a bad eater:blush:) so I've been having healthy meals, the odd snack, and I've also been drinking lots and lots of water, but I've just popped myself on the scales and to my horror I've gained nearly TEN pounds since finding out I was pregnant!! What the hell? I'm only 4week 4 days how can this be even possible? Especially when I've changed all the crap food to healthy options. Surely my scales are playing tricks on me!

Anyone else experiencing something similar?

I've just been asked at katies nursery if I'm pregnant becaude they can see a little bump, obviously I said no because I don't want to tell them yet, they know about my mc so I said it's just left over from last time and hope they bought it.

I feel huge already and now I'm really selfconcious of my stomach. I've been eating really healthy too as I'm usually a bad eater, I've even turned down kfc tonight for fish new potatoes and veg! :shrug:

I haven't gained any weight yet, I've lost 3lb but with my ds I put on loads of weight. I wouldn't worry about it. Were only a day apart with our bumps

Oh my, I wish I'd lost three pounds, I could certainly do with it :haha:

Helly - are you serious? Someone asked if you were pregnant?! That's so cheeky, fair enough if your 30 odd weeks and it's obvious but I don't think I'd dare ask someone that question :haha: you are good turning down KFC well done! :winkwink:

I would guess that it's mainly water retention. I had this so bad off and on and finally this week it's gone down. I'm still thicker in the waist, but the huge pot belly and puffy look has gone down. The scale went down just a little bit too, though still up from pre-pregnancy.

I've Definatly put on some lbs too! Even though according to my dates of what I thought was af (my doctor thinks I'm further but not sure how far yet) I should only be 3wks 4days I noticed last week when I weighed myself I'd put 4lbs! I'm already having to wear baggy tops as I have a but of a belly showing (normally flat! So very noticeable) & I went to put some skinny jeans on this morning & they only just fastened! I'm thinking I am abit further on well if I'm not I'm not going to be impressed I didn't show at this stage with my other 3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->