so my 13 year old niece has got the implant :/

surely this is statutory rape ? and you could report him, without having to leave a name ? or ask the police to leave ure name out of it?

The problem is that a loophole in the law means that the girl herself has to co-operate in order for the police to do anything in terms of pressing charges ... all she has to do is to say to the police 'no - we're not having sex' and that's it - no case :shrug:

So, unless the girl herself is willing to co-operate then it's a no win situation :nope:

surely this is statutory rape ? and you could report him, without having to leave a name ? or ask the police to leave ure name out of it?

The problem is that a loophole in the law means that the girl herself has to co-operate in order for the police to do anything in terms of pressing charges ... all she has to do is to say to the police 'no - we're not having sex' and that's it - no case :shrug:

So, unless the girl herself is willing to co-operate then it's a no win situation :nope:

But if she has he implant surely that shows they are having sex :shrug:

her being with a 19/20 year old should ring alarm bells with her mother, im 23 soon but when i was 14/15 me and my mates would get picked up by older lads who were 26/27, we thought nothing of it, nothing ever happened but now i look back on it and think what the hell was a 26/27 year old interested in us for. I wouldnt dare look twice at a 16/17+ year old never mind somebody age 14. Its a good idea for her to get the implant, hopefully she realises the risk of std's otherwise before she does reach 16 she might ruin her chances of ever having children if one went untreated. x

her being with a 19/20 year old should ring alarm bells with her mother, im 23 soon but when i was 14/15 me and my mates would get picked up by older lads who were 26/27, we thought nothing of it, nothing ever happened but now i look back on it and think what the hell was a 26/27 year old interested in us for. I wouldnt dare look twice at a 16/17+ year old never mind somebody age 14. Its a good idea for her to get the implant, hopefully she realises the risk of std's otherwise before she does reach 16 she might ruin her chances of ever having children if one went untreated. x

I agree with you. My DH is 5 1/2 years younger than me and we met when he was 20. I gave myself a hard time about it because he was so much younger but he was very mature and we were both adults. But if we'd met earlier, say when he was 15 and I was 20 there's no way I'd have looked at him twice. Even him at 18 was probably too young for me at 23.

It's not just the age difference that matters but the maturity of the person and 13 is not mature enough for a sexual relationship with anyone, let alone an older man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->