So nervous an anxious

Twin2momma

Reaction score
I've had two back to back losses an just found out I'm pregnant again, I'm so excited but so nervous I'll hopefully be getting my hcg levels done today an I just wanted so get my anxiety out but I'm so nervous to even be excited. I've poas every day since my first bfp I can't stop.
Please send prayers an positive vibes this is my take home baby, and that levels today are good

Yay! :happydance: I also recently found out I'm pregnant after losses. I know it's so stressful . :hugs: Will you get your results from your blood test back today?

Yay! Congrats! That is exciting! I know what it's like to be anxious and nervous because I am the same way. I just found out I was pregnant last week. I don't know exactly how far along I am but according to the app I use, I am 4wk+5d.

I just got my third beta results today. My doctor has me getting blood work drawn every 48 hours to make sure that my levels are doubling since I had a MC in June. It's definitely stressful but all we can do is hope for the best!

Yay! :happydance: I also recently found out I'm pregnant after losses. I know it's so stressful . :hugs: Will you get your results from your blood test back today?

I should get them back tomorrow
And then I go back again on Wednesday

Yay! Congrats! That is exciting! I know what it's like to be anxious and nervous because I am the same way. I just found out I was pregnant last week. I don't know exactly how far along I am but according to the app I use, I am 4wk+5d.

I just got my third beta results today. My doctor has me getting blood work drawn every 48 hours to make sure that my levels are doubling since I had a MC in June. It's definitely stressful but all we can do is hope for the best!

Yes! I'm supposed to be getting them done every 48hrs as well I'm just trying to enjoy each day as it comes

In the same boat. Had a loss in June and August.
I think I am about 5 and a half weeks. Put off phoning the doctor till end of last week.
Went for my first lot of bloods today, going back on Wednesday.

Congrats! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

In the same boat. Had a loss in June and August.
I think I am about 5 and a half weeks. Put off phoning the doctor till end of last week.
Went for my first lot of bloods today, going back on Wednesday.

That's me had a loss in July an August
So I'm just so nervous I also go back tomorrow for another beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->